Cannot customise Corso Riggs

Tantala

Hi,

I'm returning to SW:TOR after a long layoff and I've started a new Smuggler/Gunslinger. I've just been given Corso as a companion and got a reward of a companion customisation skin but whenever I try to use it I get a message that I cannot customise Corso.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but any hints on how I should apply the customisation would be well received. I don't recall there being any special hoops but this is the first time in ages I have had a first companion.

Hi,

I'm returning to SW:TOR after a long layoff and I've started a new Smuggler/Gunslinger. I've just been given Corso as a companion and got a reward of a companion customisation skin but whenever I try to use it I get a message that I cannot customise Corso.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but any hints on how I should apply the customisation would be well received. I don't recall there being any special hoops but this is the first time in ages I have had a first companion.

Just to be clear:

* you have the customization in your inventory

* you have the character panel (default keybind = "C") open

* you have selected the Companion tab at the top

* you right-click the customization object --OR-- you left-button drag the customization object onto Corso

(all of those at once)

and you get the message?

Or did you skip one or more of those steps?

(That said, there are other reports of oddities about companion customizations at the moment.)

• 1 year later...