Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Star Forge] [Republic] <Way of the Ancients> Casual Leveling- Guild Leveling

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
[Star Forge] [Republic] <Way of the Ancients> Casual Leveling- Guild Leveling

Nexran
11.24.2020 , 01:45 PM | #1
Way of the Ancients
Server- Star Forge

Republic

18+. Casual Leveling (Currently)

Gaming Nights Tuesday/Sunday Evenings

Time zone: EST USA

Way of the Ancients is a casual but organized guild with a focus on keeping a core goal for its members relevant to the members level. The guild was created from the ashes of experienced MMO veterans that all have the same mindset. Many of us started SWTOR during beta in 2011 but after a few years tapered off for different reasons. Our guilds either dissolved during an expansion or we left. Coming back we realize the guild system has been revamp in many ways and we missed out on this aspect of the game. So currently we are looking for players who want to experience the growth of a guild.

Many of us have decided to create new characters and plan on doing a 2 month goal to level 75. A New Yearís goal so to speak. On the way we will do group activities. The primary focus will be for Tuesday and Sunday Evenings. During this time we will be social in discord while engaging in either group or solo content. Of course we will be on during other times but planning a time for players to be available will help everyone when it comes to finishing group content you may need help with.

All our officers have experience in SWTOR along with other MMOs. We range in age from 30-40s. We decide content based on a council. We also enjoy every aspect of MMOs but each officer has their particular favorite they craft and we understand that. We join together to tackle challenges. Ahead of us is a journey not a grind. Something to have fun with while working out goals together along with team building. Itís not about the grind to end-game but the journey.

With that being said if you're interested in joining a progressive guild with a goal oriented attitude please give us a try. We are looking for team players who want to contribute to a casually organized guild. We recruit both new and experienced players for all roles.

Long Term Guild Goals

-Character Leveling

-Guild Ship

-Guild 100% OPs SM

-Guild 100% World Bosses

-Guild HM FP

-Guild HM OPs

-Guild Perk Unlocks

-Character Level 306 Gear

Council Members Discord- Ridiric#5357, Slim#0199, MoistTowelette#4185, Relaxyoursocks#4746

In-Game Characters: Nex-ran. Impervőous, Br¬ga, Sarna Krynn
"Never give up, Just work harder."

Highcast
12.01.2020 , 03:39 PM | #2
I looked for Nex-ran last night in the game and it must have been his night off. I'm interested in joining your new guild as it was exactly what I was looking for with vets and new players in a new guild. I played SWTOR when it first came out but ended up going back to World of Tanks and was there for several years as a commander and executive officer. I am a dedicated guild player though. I just made a new account two weeks ago and got my marauder up to level 17 when I realized I don't like the dark side. So i started a new character last night on the Republic side and that fits me much better. Name is 'Highcast Sureshot' and I think I left it at level 7 here on Star Forge.I will look again tonight and see if I can make contact with one of you. Cya soon..!!

Nexran
12.01.2020 , 04:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Highcast View Post
I looked for Nex-ran last night in the game and it must have been his night off. I'm interested in joining your new guild as it was exactly what I was looking for with vets and new players in a new guild. I played SWTOR when it first came out but ended up going back to World of Tanks and was there for several years as a commander and executive officer. I am a dedicated guild player though. I just made a new account two weeks ago and got my marauder up to level 17 when I realized I don't like the dark side. So i started a new character last night on the Republic side and that fits me much better. Name is 'Highcast Sureshot' and I think I left it at level 7 here on Star Forge.I will look again tonight and see if I can make contact with one of you. Cya soon..!!
Sorry. I was online but on my alt helping some lower level characters. I will add you to my friends and search you out. For a quicker response you could add one of the Discord names or join our discord server within the link in this forum. We are purchasing the flagship tonight along with a few upgrades. Look forward to meeting you!

Highcast
12.02.2020 , 11:43 AM | #4
Thank you for the guild invite last night..!! Very cool...

Highcast
12.10.2020 , 09:32 AM | #5
Guild is growing fast and its been a lot of fun. I get a lot of help from vets, but I'm on the grind...gotta go.

MrBrightside
12.10.2020 , 01:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Highcast View Post
Guild is growing fast and its been a lot of fun. I get a lot of help from vets, but I'm on the grind...gotta go.
Glad to have you with us!

Cyborgraam
12.11.2020 , 02:19 AM | #7
im interested add me on discord Supportence#6372

Fleener
12.13.2020 , 08:07 PM | #8
I am also interested in joining you folks. Just quit the guild I was in because they found it funny to throw racist comments around.

I checked and didn't see any of the named toons on from the original post, my character is Breyven Fizz though if you guys would like a new member. Thanks!

Nexran
12.14.2020 , 01:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleener View Post
I am also interested in joining you folks. Just quit the guild I was in because they found it funny to throw racist comments around.

I checked and didn't see any of the named toons on from the original post, my character is Breyven Fizz though if you guys would like a new member. Thanks!
Hey Breyven,

Iím sorry to hear about your experience. We would openly welcome you to the guild. We are always looking for players with similar interests. I will try and reach out to you this evening in game. If our paths donít cross try to add me on discord if you have that platform. Below is our guild mission.

Guild Mission
Members must be 18 or older

Zero tolerance for racial slurs, negative comments about others, trolling, stealing loot or toxicity.
Organized- organized enough to be helpful to other and not waste peopleís time. While also not becoming a hardcore guild with large participation requirements.

Provide at least 1-2 nights for the guild to do group activities during the week.

Early recruitment push for players who want to level with the group. This is important as many players may not make it far without community. This is also the main reason we formed to develope a guild together.

Canuckswin
12.29.2020 , 07:41 PM | #10
Do you have any members currently levelling in midbie PVP (43-74) by chance?