What Did You Put in This?! (achievement)

demotivator

The Feast of Prosperity event has some hidden achievements (which are also part of a global achievement). One of them is called What Did You Put in This?! tied to the cooking missions.

I think that swtorista mentions the description of the achievement: "Added an unconscionable amount of Black Hole Pepper to dishes" but has anyone actually figured out what to do?

I tried adding the pepper 3 times at the end of the normal mission (you can only add 3 seasonings and then it completes the mission). With the hard version you have a bit more freedom, you have 3 specific seasonings to add, the 3rd one completing the mission, so I tried a bit of everything on several characters: adding a bunch of pepper before the 3 required seasonings, adding the first couple then spamming pepper till a few seconds left to add the last one... But nothing.

Is there something else to do? Or is it glitched?

Edited by demotivator

No success here yet. Did a lot of tries with adding in pepper in the challenge mode (as it does not seem to count towards the 3 spices) but there are just too many combinations.

I have yet to see anyone succeeding, so... maybe it is the „Onderon“-achievement of this patch. :)

Btw.: in all but one instances of Tulak Hord the Belsavis WB does not spawn with the new frequency. Is it the same on other servers?

No success here yet. Did a lot of tries with adding in pepper in the challenge mode (as it does not seem to count towards the 3 spices) but there are just too many combinations.

I have yet to see anyone succeeding, so... maybe it is the „Onderon“-achievement of this patch. :)

Btw.: in all but one instances of Tulak Hord the Belsavis WB does not spawn with the new frequency. Is it the same on other servers?

it could be, tried the hard mode a few times, and threw as much pepper in as I could, but hasn't happened :(

I haven't noticed any issue with the WB on Starforge, it may just be that we were lucky though, and it spawned as we arrived. I haven't been farming them, only doing them about 3 times each day, with a good space in between.

Achievement has been unlocked, can be found on twitter at @swtorista (she retweeted a solution).

Seems to be 25 cooking hard mode, 25 droid serving hard mode and 75 times pepper added (not sure if in total or 75 times a lot of pepper).

Achievement has been unlocked, can be found on twitter at @swtorista (she retweeted a solution).

Seems to be 25 cooking hard mode, 25 droid serving hard mode and 75 times pepper added (not sure if in total or 75 times a lot of pepper).

cool, ty for sharing....time to do some cooking...lol

The cooking hard mode is easy. It's the serving hard mode that takes about 10 minutes each that is a pain.

The cooking hard mode is easy. It's the serving hard mode that takes about 10 minutes each that is a pain.

I would like to see the rewards for the serving hard mode increased. It is not difficult just time consuming because it takes so much longer than the easy mode.

I achieved this. Unfortunately, the description in the achievement window just says:

- Added Spiciness

- Mastered Cantina Rush

- Mastered Cooking Missions

This is what it took. (Same as what the original Reddit post implied):

- Cantina Rush: Dinner Service (Hard) - 25 Times (*)

- Cooking Missions (Easy) - 25 Times (±)

- Cooking Missions (Hard) (Ultimate Galactic Sampler) - 25 Times (§)

(*) - It is true that you don't have to complete these successfully. You can take the mission, enter the instance, wait till 5 tables time out; you will fail, be kicked out, get 5 prosperity tokens and it will count towards this achievement

(±) - Can be "Cooking: Braised Scyk Belly (Easy)" or "Cooking: Exotic Medley Delight (Easy)". There could be more (Cooking: Jellied Glowshroom Stew?). Each time, add pepper 3 times to complete the seasoning step.

(§) - Each of these 25 times, I added between 1-9 pepper before adding the required seasonings. Not sure that that mattered. The timer in this mission lies; the seasoning timer should not be allowed to go below 4-6 seconds or the mission fails.

Edited by mike_carton

The last time I ran the normal round it was 25 dishes, so the HM is 100, which is too long.. The HM just drags on too long, it gets boring.

I agree with your sentiment, however, HM is 25 + 20 + 18 + 15 = 78 dishes, not 100.

Edited by JattaGin

I agree with your sentiment, however, HM is 25 + 20 + 18 + 15 = 78 dishes, not 100.

I didn't count the hm, just thought the four rounds were the same length, feels like it...lol But it's good to know it isn't..lol

Edited by DarkTergon

This achievement requires you to

1) Do the HM Dinner rush 25 times

2) Do the HM Cooking mission 25 times

3) Put 75 Peppers in the Story mode Cooking mission. (I did this buy putting 3x Black pepper in 25 Story cooking missions).

I didn't count the hm, just thought the four rounds were the same length, feels like it...lol But it's good to know it isn't..lol

There's a counter behind the.. err.. counter. You can see how many you need and how many are left in the current course, no need to count.

I do agree, though. When I get to the point of "Pfff.. how many do I have to go?" and look at the counter in the first course, I'm usually at 22-24, when I do so in the third or fourth, I've not even reached 10 yet. It feels longer. :p

There's a counter behind the.. err.. counter. You can see how many you need and how many are left in the current course, no need to count.

I do agree, though. When I get to the point of "Pfff.. how many do I have to go?" and look at the counter in the first course, I'm usually at 22-24, when I do so in the third or fourth, I've not even reached 10 yet. It feels longer. :p

I may need to go to specsavers...I didn't even see a counter...lol

EDIT : Just did the mission and saw the counter...lol, although the format is a bit funny, I probably took it to be a part of the background...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

You can fail the hard mode serving quest and it still counts towards the achievement so I just go afk for a couple of minutes after entering and it's done. You obviously don't get the full feast comm rewards for failing but I'd rather get it over and done with on my alts than spend 10 minutes delivering food to tables :)

It does help if you wait a minute to let other tables light up and take out multiple dishes at once, up to four at a time. That way it's not just table, dish, table, dish, but instead, table, table, table, table, dishes, table, table, table, table, dishes, and so forth. i.e. You knock the numbers down faster because of not returning after each dish to grab another, though the downside is each dish you grab will slow the dasher droid down, and four brings it to a crawl, more or less.

It does help if you wait a minute to let other tables light up and take out multiple dishes at once, up to four at a time. That way it's not just table, dish, table, dish, but instead, table, table, table, table, dishes, table, table, table, table, dishes, and so forth. i.e. You knock the numbers down faster because of not returning after each dish to grab another, though the downside is each dish you grab will slow the dasher droid down, and four brings it to a crawl, more or less.

Exactly your droid goes slower, and more tables pop. Personally I keep to a three order max, unless the orders popping are the tables closest to the server.