Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeemed Code?

MJCarey
12.13.2011 , 05:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Boubba View Post
The game hasn't been officially released. On the release date, you will receive a mail with your actual registration code (distinct from your pre-order code).
That is the code that you will need to enter around launch date (the 20th of december) to fully setup your account and your subscription.
Have any of the (currently) logged in folks checked to see if they have a similar display on their account? 'twould be good to know that this empty check box will not block our early access - if someone who has logged in has it as well, then we can rest easy.

Boubba
12.13.2011 , 05:36 PM | #12
If you go into your account on this website and click on Pre-order on the right, do you see the following text ?

"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access"

If so, your code has been validated and you just have to wait for the mail granting you access to the Early Game Access. This mail will come from Bioware

The mail with your product serial code should come pretty soon and will come from Origin.

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 05:38 PM | #13
And someone keeps deleting my posts I guess

I'm serious this thread is a waste of space.

Please read my thread for clarification on Redemption codes both retail and pre-order

Everything that is said in this thread is answered in my thread... and about 20 others.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786

If this post is deleted again, i will not repeat it, since I've already done so 4 times