Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeemed Code?

doogiehowser
12.13.2011 , 05:21 PM | #1
I am a little confused here. When I logged into my account and looked at my account settings it doesn't show that I have redeemed my my code, so I copy and paste my code and it says its already in use.

Now if I go under the Pre-order link in my account (that's under the My account link) it says I have already redeemed my code and I can download the installer; which I have already done and its downloaded the game.

So my question is why does the My Account page show me something different than the Pre-order page?

Thanks

JoeBanzai
12.13.2011 , 05:23 PM | #2
I have the same problem. It shows in one part that I didn't redeem a code, but in another part it shows that I have and am eligible for an in game item.

I sent an email to the customer service departmetn.

Gaxon
12.13.2011 , 05:24 PM | #3
The code your account is referring to is the actual product code, not your preorder code.

doogiehowser
12.13.2011 , 05:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaxon View Post
The code your account is referring to is the actual product code, not your preorder code.
What the heck is the actual product code? You don't get that on the invoice system from Origin when you purchase the digital copy.

Thanks

Boubba
12.13.2011 , 05:27 PM | #5
The game hasn't been officially released. On the release date, you will receive a mail with your actual registration code (distinct from your pre-order code).
That is the code that you will need to enter around launch date (the 20th of december) to fully setup your account and your subscription.

JoeBanzai
12.13.2011 , 05:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Boubba View Post
The game hasn't been officially released. On the release date, you will receive a mail with your actual registration code (distinct from your pre-order code).
That is the code that you will need to enter around launch date (the 20th of december) to fully setup your account and your subscription.
Gotcha! Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Honeynoats
12.13.2011 , 05:29 PM | #7
I am having this same issue. I digitally downloaded the game and registered my product code the same day and now I can't use it. No other codes were sent to me and the phone lines are busy, *** its blizzard all over again.

Gaxon
12.13.2011 , 05:29 PM | #8
You get that when they ship/email you your product key. Preorder keys are for early access only. The actual product key is the key that comes with the game itself, if you ordered a digital copy the product key will be emailed to you on the 16th I believe.

doogiehowser
12.13.2011 , 05:29 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Boubba View Post
I see, so technically people who start early will receive an email with the redeem code correct?

Faven
12.13.2011 , 05:31 PM | #10
Same issue here, but I don't understand why we did not get a redeemed code as well. We did "pre order it" I did the order from online, so I would already have it. I don't see why I did not receive a redeemed code. We should have a code to enter just like everyone else who got a copy in the store. I hope someone from BW reads this and can help us out.