Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code Remeption

Systam
12.13.2011 , 05:21 PM | #1
i preordered about 4 months or so ago and on my account it doesn't have the box for redeeming my code checked off but i put in the Pre order code on this account 2 minutes after receiving the email.

Do i need to put it in again now? it was a digital copy from origin and i apparently have deleted it in one of my big email clean outs by accident

Systam
12.13.2011 , 05:27 PM | #2
bumps

Dimus
12.13.2011 , 05:28 PM | #3
The code you entered is your preorder code, the code the website is talking about is the retail code. They are completely separate. You wont get the retail code until you get the actual box. (Or in your case, you wont get it until Origin releases it to you on the 20th).

Systam
12.13.2011 , 05:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
The code you entered is your preorder code, the code the website is talking about is the retail code. They are completely separate. You wont get the retail code until you get the actual box.
I purchased Digitally though. i found the product code in origin and put in in the Code redemption box and it said it had already been used :O

Toblekai
12.13.2011 , 05:29 PM | #5
same thing here, I sent an e-mail to customer support asking them if there's a problem with my account since under the Pre-Order tab in account management it says I'm good for early access and that my digital deluxe code is redeemed. Let me know if you find out anything and I'll do the same.

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 05:30 PM | #6
Read my thread, will answer your questions.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786

Toblekai
12.13.2011 , 05:34 PM | #7
^ thanks for the reply and the link, you just made me a happy camper.

Lepra
12.13.2011 , 05:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Systam View Post
i preordered about 4 months or so ago and on my account it doesn't have the box for redeeming my code checked off but i put in the Pre order code on this account 2 minutes after receiving the email.

Do i need to put it in again now? it was a digital copy from origin and i apparently have deleted it in one of my big email clean outs by accident
Go to your account. check the menu to the right. there is a Menu named "Game" press there.
there is should state what Game you Redeemed.

Lepra
12.13.2011 , 05:38 PM | #9
You also need to receive a mail from Swtor to get early access. Before that all you can do is sleep until tomorrow when they start new waves of email sending.

Systam
12.13.2011 , 05:51 PM | #10
Thanks for all the replies now i don't have to worry about it woot!