Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.1.3 is live!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
09.09.2020 , 10:49 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Game Update 6.1.3 is now live. Highlights of this update include additional Ranked Replica rewards, the return of Double XP, and more! A full breakdown of what this update consists of can be found here.

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

hillerbees
09.09.2020 , 12:39 PM | #2
Any news on steps towards addressing the toxic nature of rank pvp (legacy to legacy ignore feature maybe as a starting point)?

I don't begrudge fair minded players from getting rewards in the game but its a shame to see rewards being given to a portion of the playerbase that deters others from participating. We shouldn't expect your average player to grow a Durasteel thick skin to put up with some of the carry on when trying to compete.

To those who are decent in the PVP community I hope you enjoy your rewards and I hope you get the opportunity to play against an expanded population of players sometime soon.

Beyrahl
09.09.2020 , 06:04 PM | #3
Legacy ignore would be great, but it's a terrible first step for making PvP less toxic.
Communication is key in PvP for making plans and call outs, if you just ignore everyone you aren't able to know the plan.
Not being able to communicate because someone is just ignoring people or closing their chat is a terrible idea, I get some people are toxic but completely shutting it down then going into ranked is a terrible idea.
No matter how new or uncertain you may be, it'll always be better to be able to know the plan or get tips from allies on what to do.

Tourmaline
09.10.2020 , 03:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beyrahl View Post
Legacy ignore would be great, but it's a terrible first step for making PvP less toxic.
Communication is key in PvP for making plans and call outs, if you just ignore everyone you aren't able to know the plan.
Not being able to communicate because someone is just ignoring people or closing their chat is a terrible idea, I get some people are toxic but completely shutting it down then going into ranked is a terrible idea.
No matter how new or uncertain you may be, it'll always be better to be able to know the plan or get tips from allies on what to do.
You obviously haven't met the level of trolls they have that are absolutely unable to talk or reason in any intelligent fashion. Met one that switched to 20 separate toons just to cuss at me. Legacy ignore is incredible and a great move.
***Click for goodies for me and you, not required but would love if you did. *** http://www.swtor.com/r/W8lbDj

FlameYOL
09.10.2020 , 09:10 AM | #5
Other than the Rakghoul Anti-Viral kit change this patch was pretty good, glad I finally got my steam achievements
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Sarova
09.10.2020 , 10:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
...this patch was pretty good...
Agreed. I was very pleased that this happened:
Quote:
The Republic and Empire banners in the Odessen War room have been reverted to the original neutral banners.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

LomyrilRydrallen
09.11.2020 , 06:26 AM | #7
I want to know the name of the mount in the screenshot. I haven't seen it in the Cartel market yet.
“The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

FlameYOL
09.11.2020 , 09:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Agreed. I was very pleased that this happened:
Yes, as someone with photophobia not having my eyes blasted with something brighter than a star is a welcome change
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

BogiWan
09.11.2020 , 10:29 AM | #9
need help: original post

OK I need help please, since the update I got the 311 error when launching the game. I updated the launchpad by running the download file again, now it is stuck on "The launcher is being updated. please wait..."
I have updated the launcher settings to include
"bitraider_disable": true
"bitraider_download_complete": {}
"PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\"

I have been trying to get hold of the launcher repair utility from http://cdn-patch.swtor.com/patch/Lau...yD2020.0.6.exe

but this link does not work anymore, any devs available to help me fix this?
== == == == == == = Dan'arrik <Honour Renegades> == == == == == ===

ceryxp
09.11.2020 , 12:11 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BogiWan View Post
need help: original post

OK I need help please, since the update I got the 311 error when launching the game. I updated the launchpad by running the download file again, now it is stuck on "The launcher is being updated. please wait..."
I have updated the launcher settings to include
"bitraider_disable": true
"bitraider_download_complete": {}
"PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\"

I have been trying to get hold of the launcher repair utility from http://cdn-patch.swtor.com/patch/Lau...yD2020.0.6.exe

but this link does not work anymore, any devs available to help me fix this?
Unfortunately, you will only receive help from the community here, although many of us are often willing to help. I would suggest going over to EA Answers HQ and post there. That is the official technical support forum where you can get help from EA, as well as support from the community. Here is a link.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-...ld-republic-en
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.