Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which flashpoints have dialogue?

KitoKavendish
12.28.2011 , 06:17 PM | #1
I was very impressed with the way Black Talon and Esseles played out and the consequences of their alignment decisions, but I was disappointed to discover that Cademimu, Hammer Station, and Athiss were all straightforward dungeons with a single inconsequential decision each. Does this pattern hold true for all dungeons here on out, or can I look forward to a story-driven, dialogue heavy flashpoint sometime soon?

KitoKavendish
12.29.2011 , 02:14 AM | #2
Anyone?

Tharukor
12.29.2011 , 02:53 AM | #3
Hi Kito,

I was also disappointed by the lack of dialogues in the Flahspoints.
During Beta I played The Eseless and I thought all the others flashpoints were story driven, but unfortunately, it's not the case.

But I understand that the Majority wants "rushable" dungeons (Wow style)

deserttfoxx
12.29.2011 , 03:29 AM | #4
the foundry is next, bioware got lazy
You are very welcome to use my referral link.
With this you get 7 days of free subscription,a free character transfer and nice items mailed to all your characters. The referral helps both new, returning and current players!

Click here for 7 days of free subscription a free character transfer and more

nulian
12.29.2011 , 05:17 AM | #5
maelstrom prison and taral V have fair bit of conversation in it.
Dont know about further instances havent gotten that far.

MareLooke
12.29.2011 , 06:13 AM | #6
Indeed, Black Talon and The Foundry are the only two I've encountered so far with some dialogue though I can't say I had the impression the choices you make in The Foundry have any effect on how it plays out. Hope I'm wrong though.

A lot of them also are a tad too similar to each other surroundings wise. The only one that sorta impressed me architecturally was Athiss, really has this KotOR feel about it which was awesome. The Foundry was a big letdown in that respect,
Spoiler
Alanya - Sorcerer [50]