Server disconnect / lost

LomyrilRydrallen

Just a note that I live in southwest Florida. I have logged into the game before with no issues.

Today at about 8am eastern I logged in. Then a few minutes later I got disconnected. This has repeated 2 other times over the next 35 minutes. I get a ton of lag that goes over 100,000 ms before I get knocked back to the server selection screen... which is empty of servers.

I have been closing the game, waiting a few minutes and then logging back in, only to get knocked off a few minutes later. Looking at the forums on Steam I am not the only person who keeps getting knocked off.

Edited by LomyrilRydrallen
Update post with signature block

I have also been having trouble this morning. The first time I logged into the game, I was brought to the server selection screen. However, there were no servers to select. So, I quit the game and tried to reload it. It got stuck logging in through the launcher, so I restarted my computer. I was able to load the game and play for about a minute or less when my ping started skyrocketing. It was around 57K ms by the time it threw me off the server. Now, I'm back to having the launcher stuck on loading the game.

I can't log into the game and it took about 4 attempts to log into swtor under my account. I got a message after one attempt that said "MAINTENANCE: unable to connect due to heavy traffic on the website". But this time of day? Pulease!! If it were a heavy traffic issue for game log in, then it would give you a waiting time to get into the server. Something is messed up with the servers and the website.