Cant type in Guild Chat

Kpaberit

10 minutes ago it was all fine, now I can not type in /guild chat. I can use any other chat though except the guild one. Checked chat settings as well, all looks fine and enabled. :confused:

EDIT: Log out / Log in fixed the issue.

Edited by Kpaberit

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Several people in my guild have reported not being able to use guild chat after linking an item in chat. None of them were able to fix it by resetting the UI. Two are still unable to use guild chat though one reported that it fixed itself after a couple of days.

I haven't experienced it lately. I thought I did but it was my connection or the server locking up as I had the red x. Restarted and was fine.

The red x is something different. I used to get it on my older laptops,. The ram/system usage in the task manger used to shoot up from about 60% to 100%, and the game would lag badly, and get the red x, but once shut down and restarted the issue was resolved. I'm sure someone could give a better explanation, but I always assumed it was just using more resources than the computer could spare, or something along those lines. Since U got the new desktop, it hasn't happened at all, and it runs on max settings.

there are references in the patch notes for addressing squelch mechanics not functioning properly. I'd wait until after tomorrows update and see if that resolves your issue(s)

Seems that I can speak on guild and group chat again. I tried to do bug again by sending gear on chat from collections/cc market and no bug. I hope it wont back again.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Indeed it is.

Same here - entered an ops group and they could not see my posts, but also I could not see theirs. I changed locations, CRTL-U, toggled channels off/on in chat settings, but none worked. Only thing that works for me is to log-out/log-in which is a pain in the middle of group content.