Will there be a small-yield conquest this week.

EllieAnne

Swoop Week starts in an hour. Remember last time there was no small yield Conquest planets and BW called it a feature not a bug then promised to have their "top men" look into it.* So what's your guess? Any small yield this week?

*Raiders of the Lost Ark reference.

I sometimes wonder if Musco walks into the developer section of the office and says...

"Are you trying to make my week miserable and a complete living hell?"

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

I sometimes wonder if Musco walks into the developer section of the office and says...

"Are you trying to make my week miserable and a complete living hell?"

Dasty

I think its more along the lines of

"What kind of PR lie should I tell on forums today?"

How are the devs this inept? They were made aware of the issue and acknowledged it weeks ago. Now we're on round two and it's still messed up. No one cares that the invasions line up with the three planets chosen for the swoop event but small guilds do care that they can't complete their guild invasion again.What possible reason could they have for not fixing this?

If you’re like me, you’ll just stop playing until they fix it. I didn’t last time they did it and I won’t this time either.

So if you want something to do, jump over to this thread and read about something fun to watch.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=982434

Has anyone watched this show on AppleTV called Mythic Quest : Raven’s Banquet? It’s what I imagine Bioware might be like and why content often feels pulled all over the place. LoL,

If you’ve not watched it and you have access to AppleTV, it’s worth a look for a laugh. I’m only on the pilot episode, but I can’t stop laughing at the personalities and office politics and personal agendas.

Edit: here’s a link.

Edit 2: the more episodes I watch, the more I’m sure they used EWare as their inspiration.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

If you’re like me, you’ll just stop playing until they fix it. I didn’t last time they did it and I won’t this time either.

So if you want something to do, jump over to this thread and read about something fun to watch.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=982434

As if one player (or 50) not playing on one week is going to make ANY difference. lol You've paid for a month or more of time.

Not playing one week doesn't do anything.

As if one player (or 50) not playing on one week is going to make ANY difference. lol You've paid for a month or more of time.

Not playing one week doesn't do anything.

Sure it does. It’s stops me being pissed off while I’m in the game and not having fun. In other words, I choose to do something else with my time. Eventually my swtor addiction eases itself from lack of playing and I’m able to break it and unsub.

Basically the more they make me play less, the more likely I’ll unsub faster. And lately they’ve been accelerating that snowball

No small yield again? I guess I will be ignoring the event again. I probably should not say this but ignoring the event actually gives me time to get some other things done. I have a stronghold that I started to redecorate. Mayhap I shall finish that home remodel.

A lot of people aren't going to play, and do something else etc. But they don't care. As someone said before, they've a revolving door policy, and they are blind to those who leave, and only see incoming.

That’s why the game is on a continuous downward spiral and why we only have 5 servers

I realize the quote has nothing to do with the subject, but...

Hey folks,

Quick update on the start of Season 13. Although it was our intention to kick off S13 today, there was a bug introduced which is preventing that from happening. Although the game is telling you S13 has begun, it has not. Any games you play will not track wins, losses, or any stats as intended.

We are exploring a fix right now which we intend to deploy ASAP. S13 will start once that fix is live. We are aiming for that fix to go live ideally tomorrow, but I will circle back and give you exact timing once I know more.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-eric

Musco Lives! I was beginning to wonder if he didnt have a keyboard in this era of work from home. Maybe the company gave him a loaner?

On topic:

3 planets, 3 yields, what part of the concept is so difficult Mr Musco et al? Its not like you don't have enough fingers to count that high.

Edited by KendraP

And yet, your negative assumptions don't hold true to the influx of players we have coming in. Least on my server. :rolleyes:

This Steam thing is going to make SWTOR open up all the closed servers and re-open the euro / apac servers. They are going to install new servers in Asia to accommodate the new players they get from that part of the world.

Steam has just made SWTOR the biggest MMO on the planet.

All the Star Wars fans are going to unite with one another in SWTOR together, including even E.T. players. Supposedly some Little Greys do some really heavy RP on SWTOR and rumor has it one even plays ranked regularly.