Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Force-Imbued blade glitched

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Ancient Force-Imbued blade glitched
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dulgarim
10.31.2020 , 01:51 AM | #11
Dont want to be Impatient but its now 4 Months "investigating" i buyed it for a hefty Price and this glitch,bug whatever kills the weapon for me also i figured the bug out after playing like 10 Minutes any cutscene let the sheat follow you on the ground which is highly annoying until you reequip or log out and back in also entering a Phase let one Sheat disappear on my Sentinel/Marauder .

as a tempory fix i suggest you simple remove the Sheat part until its fixed its better than let us months long wait on some fix currently this item is unusable for me because of this glitch.

friipside
12.02.2020 , 06:52 PM | #12
UP !

Hope it will be fix for 6.2 update ! Any information about this bug still here ?

rebbieforever
12.08.2020 , 05:20 PM | #13
When you first login having equipped the blade they seem to work well and seaths are on your back. There are some clipping issues with most outfits but the seaths in specific are fine, however when you start combat the seaths disappear after using a few skills and despite many think they disappear, they dont. They actually follow you on the floor behind and almost attached to your feet(which is why many think they disappear, cause they arent so visible there on rough terrains). I hope this helps on reproducing it

Edit
I checked on the toon I have dual ones 5 mins ago and he didnt seem to trigger. the bug It may had been fixed, but will check further

Edit 2
Nope, not fully fixed, now it happened after a cutscene with the Warden in beltsavis and not during combat:

https://imgur.com/sCPam1r

You can see the seaths on the floor behind my feet

AthmotidroEluda
12.08.2020 , 07:06 PM | #14
Still having this issue as well.

Any idea if this will be patched tomorrow?

Judicar
12.09.2020 , 10:36 PM | #15
Still not fixed. I checked after the patch.
Darth Judicar

khamseen_air
01.01.2021 , 04:54 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Our team is currently investigating this bug on the Ancient Force-Imbued Blade.

For now, there is no additional information. I'll let you know here when I have more.

Thanks for your patience.
Is this ever going to be fixed or should I be filing for a refund on them?
It's been over 6 months since these were added and over 6 months they've been bugged.

rumpol
01.29.2021 , 08:45 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by khamseen_air View Post
Is this ever going to be fixed or should I be filing for a refund on them?
It's been over 6 months since these were added and over 6 months they've been bugged.
Yeah this is pretty shoddy. They must have known about the bug when they released it.

Saregon
01.29.2021 , 04:16 PM | #18
You need to research...AND FIX...the disappearing holsters bug while you're at it. This game definitely is having an issue with you guys trying to add cosmetic fluff to weapons (holsters and sheath issues). Maybe you should stop making stuff like this and charging real money for them until you know how to program them correctly!
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom
"Talent without training is nothing." - Luke Skywalker
Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Andyhipkiss
02.01.2021 , 04:37 PM | #19
Think I'll just request a refund of my cartel coins and buy something else.

Had I known this had been bugged for so long I wouldnt have bought it in the first place

Andyhipkiss
02.15.2021 , 12:20 PM | #20
Just checked 6.2.1 patch notes, no mention of this being fixed

When can we get an update? Is this ever going to fixed?