Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode False Emperor

Morfien
12.28.2011 , 05:37 PM | #1
I keep hearing that False Emperor is doable, and one of the few hard mode flashpoints without any major bugs, but I also can't find any information on it besides for malgus himself.

Can anyone direct me to a guide for it?

My group spent quite a few wipes last night trying to kill Jindo Krey, and kept getting slaughtered. I'm sure we are just doing something wrong, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction?

Taral
12.28.2011 , 05:41 PM | #2
I don't recall the names too much. Which one was Kindo? The one with the ship helping him? However, I ran it last night with only minor bugs. The only significant bug was leaving the FP, we all got DCed. Some points during the end of the Malgus fight seemed like they could be bugged, but we still got him.
That's Bush.

Morfien
12.28.2011 , 05:50 PM | #3
Jindo Krey is the bounty hunter, His ship fires missles and what not.

Any help greatly appreciated.

SinisterSniper
12.28.2011 , 05:56 PM | #4
when the ship starts firing missiles at your party, you got to use the turret right in front of the ship. When it puts a large red target on the ground you need to make sure that it hits the boss.

easy fight

Morfien
12.28.2011 , 06:04 PM | #5
Ahh okay. So only the turret in front matters, the other are useless?

And the missle thing, we just figured that you avoid em, so thanks for that!

SinisterSniper
12.28.2011 , 06:22 PM | #6
you can avoid the missiles on the ground, you can also place it on the boss and he takes the damage. Need a decent tank for that though.

The turret only work if they are right in front of the ship. The ship moves sometimes so when it does use the one in front of it.

Piffu
12.28.2011 , 06:48 PM | #7
Any tips for HK-47? We are having problems with it's stealth ambush 10k hits. We can combat ress one target but after few seconds it kills again one of us. Is our dps just too low and that is 'enrage' mechanic?

BeBenNova
12.28.2011 , 06:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Piffu View Post
Any tips for HK-47? We are having problems with it's stealth ambush 10k hits. We can combat ress one target but after few seconds it kills again one of us. Is our dps just too low and that is 'enrage' mechanic?
Stack up as soon as he goes invis then AOE, he'll reappear before he can put the dot on someone

Piffu
12.28.2011 , 06:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BeBenNova View Post
Stack up as soon as he goes invis then AOE, he'll reappear before he can put the dot on someone
That makes sense, thanks a lot. Have to try it tomorrow
Piffu 50 lvl Juggernaut - The Progenitor EU RP

Narboon
12.28.2011 , 08:26 PM | #10
With Jindo Krey:

As soon as the ship comes down USE THE TERMINAL that the ship is out don't wait for 200% + (Level 2) to rise otherwise you will get 1 shot from his missle's.

Make sure you are interrupting as much as you can an DPS through his shield.

With HK-47 -

Make sure each player is standing in a circle so when he randomly targets someone they are the only Person getting hit. When the turrets spawn you have to break their green shield with the missle that he targets someone. So what we usually did was get all DPS to stack on one until it targeted them broke then moved to the next one. Once both of them are broken just DPS the boss then the turrents.

DON'T TRY AN DPS HK-47 WITHOUT BREAKING THE SHIELDS or they will kill you.