Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[SUGGESTION] Space, Homes and Individuality

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[SUGGESTION] Space, Homes and Individuality

StoneGaijin
03.19.2012 , 08:50 AM | #41
Double post for the loss
(The Real) StoneGaijin
SWG Vet (Alpha 2002 to Server move 2008) - Kettemoor
LOTRO Vet (Closed Beta 2006 to Jan. 2012) - Gladden
that's just plain Style, rolled up in awesome.... you're welcome.

Glowrod
03.19.2012 , 10:52 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Sereneth View Post
Player Housing

The Sims 3

VIP Lounge Member

Sevryn
04.01.2012 , 08:44 AM | #43
Bumpity-bump

While you're at it, either make Social Points less taxing to acquire... or cut the points needed for each level in half.
Not many people want to spend weeks on end, standing around waiting for a flashpoint group, just so they can wear a pilot's outfit they have already earned via flight commendations.

Sevryn Blakk - StarSider; Sevryna / Gothiqa / Nee'kolai - The Shadowlands - XFOR

LadyDrusilla
04.01.2012 , 08:49 AM | #44
I approve of these ideas, not exactly high priority in many cases (I get custom ships may be difficult, one of the devs mentioned it being so) but as something for long-term consideration definitely.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

JediElf
04.01.2012 , 08:50 AM | #45
/signed

Mega, super, amazing. awesome, and totally great post OP! I love all your ideas!
Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

Mandaxpanda
04.01.2012 , 10:19 AM | #46
Love your ideas, just hope the come into game, would be fab, awesome post!
x

eclipce
04.01.2012 , 10:24 AM | #47
I love it and I support all these kinda of posts that can really add to the game in a meaningful-longterm-way - Good job on this post OP

- I want a box of sand
"you cannot kill what you did not create"

ThatGuyOverTher
08.18.2012 , 03:50 AM | #48
You have awesome ideas for the game. Why don't you just apply for a job at bioware for public relations in swtor so you can mention your ideas to the heads of the game and hopefully get your ideas in the game sooner. Seeing that end-game swtor is a drag raid every week then done pretty much. I just love your star ship ideas the most. swtor could be like battlefront in space. Just epic. And being to customize your/guild's ship so its not like everyone else's ship. And here is an addition to your space "mini-game" idea, space operations. Everyone in the Ops group gets their part of the ship til the enemy ship gets crippled and you board the other ship and kill the captain of the ship. Maybe then end-game swtor would be even more epic.
Friend 1: "Who is that guy over there?"
Friend 2: "I don't know but uh, he plays video games, I know that."
Friend 1: "Oh, well then lets see if he wants to play video games"
That Guy: "People are talking about me, I know it."

DivineLuster
09.11.2012 , 08:09 PM | #49
Hey Fantastic ideas, i was about to post suggestions and some of these covered it im definatly bumping this.