Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[SUGGESTION] Space, Homes and Individuality

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[SUGGESTION] Space, Homes and Individuality

Sereneth
12.29.2011 , 10:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kealani View Post
100% Support from me too.

Player housing would really add to the game, and while i'm fairly happy with how the space combat sequences are at launch, they aren't enough to keep me as interested as I could be. I'd find myself playing much more of them if they were more free-form flying, than just another On-Rails shooter.

I'm not sure if we can or not, I'm still not all that far into the game yet; But I've sadly seen nothing to suggest we can craft items from scratch, just modifications for already existing items.
I've also not seen anything to suggest we can craft droid pets (I'd love to craft an Astromech pet), these are features i'd very much like to see implemented in the future, if it isn't already and I've just not seen it yet.

However, my biggest problem so far is the lack much variation of Color Crystals. Aqua in particular.. it seems odd to me that we can have a Black - Yellow Saber, but not the basic and more commonly seen color of Luke's saber in A New Hope.
Oh hello you! Nice to see you on the forums.

Craftable droid pets, making sabers from scratch and more colour crystals, sounds perfect! And yes, aqua aqua aqua, why can't we have it yet? Ah well, hopefully we'll get the chance to soon!

That reminds me, I've got an idea for some saber options.... time to get working in Blender!
The Space Improvements, Player Homes and Individuality Suggestions Thread!

Click Here

KrelosDarksky
01.01.2012 , 10:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sereneth View Post

A Suggestions Forum

Improved Space Flight

Player Housing

Neutral Rewards

Social Improvements

More Variation Of Pets/Companions

More Reason To Go To Cities

Enhanced Crew Skills Quests

Player Moderators

Final Thoughts
They all seem to be good ideas to me.

Thiussat
01.01.2012 , 10:59 AM | #13
I like your player housing idea. The ships need to be customizable and we should be allowed to bring other players on board. Also, housing on the actual planets like in SWG would be nice too.

That said, I hope BW uses the next few patch cycles for nothing but fixing bugs and improving the UI. That should be first priority. Get all the old BETA bugs out, make the UI customizable and then go from there.

crazyjeffy
01.01.2012 , 11:48 PM | #14
This glorious thread needs to be bumped

Kaptainne
01.02.2012 , 12:15 AM | #15
Outstanding, could not have written it better myself, and glad I did not have to

junitincorp
01.02.2012 , 12:31 AM | #16
you write good, someones an english major

RavensDaemon
01.02.2012 , 12:40 AM | #17
Excellent ideas. I would like to see more space combat and free form flight.
+1 Bump

Slvc
01.02.2012 , 12:43 AM | #18
Bump!

I wouldn't even mind if they created a planet solely for players to develop. Give Republic one side and Imperials another or something, and let us go wild like The Sims (or maybe like SWG? Never played that, though).. Guild ships as a base, player-controlled planet, open-space exploration .. what fun!

Yaluk
01.02.2012 , 12:45 AM | #19
Asking for SWG things in tor.. sure why not

junitincorp
01.02.2012 , 12:47 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Slvc View Post
Bump!

I wouldn't even mind if they created a planet solely for players to develop. Give Republic one side and Imperials another or something, and let us go wild like The Sims (or maybe like SWG? Never played that, though).. Guild ships as a base, player-controlled planet, open-space exploration .. what fun!

why have that? coruscant and nar shada are city planets, have us rent an apartment there