Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't log into DM, World loading. Stuck on character screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can't log into DM, World loading. Stuck on character screen
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DizzyrupTor
06.24.2020 , 11:02 AM | #2
Same here. Was fine this morning but once again somethings gone wrong. 39 toons and can only use one...

deleted bitraider folder, reinstalled it. Made a new toon on a different server, ran the diagnostics, and again the same result. no joy.

The only thing I have not tried yet and franky wont be doing, is reinstall the entire game from scratch for no definable reason.

Edit: and to top it off the download it's supposed to be doing does not even move a sinlge 1%. Just stays at zero.

Thesarion
06.24.2020 , 11:06 AM | #3
Same problem here as well. Repair-Button on the launcher is not available, update was fully downloaded and applied, and I really don't want to reinstall the whole game again ... :-(

kickrockshigh
06.24.2020 , 11:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Thesarion View Post
Same problem here as well. Repair-Button on the launcher is not available, update was fully downloaded and applied, and I really don't want to reinstall the whole game again ... :-(
exactly where i am now. I cant even find the file for my ui to try to salvage that if i do have to re isntall for some dumb reason

smuk
06.24.2020 , 11:17 AM | #5
yep, I have same problem to....

Thesarion
06.24.2020 , 11:19 AM | #6
The files can be found if you enter this in the windows explorer:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings

Hope I could help :-).

Glavnii_jeday
06.24.2020 , 11:28 AM | #7
Same issue

Nightblazer
06.24.2020 , 11:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by -Ashton- View Post
Your update miss stuck at 0%. Try the steps here.

If that doesn't work, try switching to the non-streaming launcher as per here. It is what I use and never have issues patching.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Glavnii_jeday
06.24.2020 , 12:03 PM | #9
Do not help. Same issue "Download 0%"

IslanderRebel
06.24.2020 , 12:09 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DizzyrupTor View Post
Same here. Was fine this morning but once again somethings gone wrong. 39 toons and can only use one...

deleted bitraider folder, reinstalled it. Made a new toon on a different server, ran the diagnostics, and again the same result. no joy.

The only thing I have not tried yet and franky wont be doing, is reinstall the entire game from scratch for no definable reason.

Edit: and to top it off the download it's supposed to be doing does not even move a sinlge 1%. Just stays at zero.
I feel for you. I could only use my level 3 Sinner. plus 10 points for bioware