Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World PvP

Afropenguinn
12.28.2011 , 05:07 PM | #1
I had a question regarding world PvP, during my time back in WoW I loved the thought of getting a bunch of allies and attacking an enemy city, as well as always knowing at any moment my own city could be attack and I would have to help defend. I also liked feeling in danger all the time in those contested zones, and no I didn't mind being killed by another player while doing a quest because made the game feel more alive to me. However there was the people who ganked just to gank and that I did not like. I can understand the high level guy killing the low level guy just because he happened to be on his way and spotted him but not going out of your way to repeatedly kill someone just because you can.

Anyways my big question is: Is there a system similar to WoW where you can attack and enemy city on a PvP server (like an actual award not just a for fun thing)? Also what do you think of world PvP so far is it any fun?

Zyillo
12.28.2011 , 05:34 PM | #2
Yes and no.

Yes, it is possible. However, even the lowest level city is protected by a plethora of 50 double gold elite mobs.

So, if you're level 25-49 and you want world PvP WITHOUT 2 raid groups, you need to play another game.
I have been playing for a month. I deserve a level 50, full Battlemaster gear and the epic mount that you looted from Soa. I will get this all in 1.2 because I am the 99%