Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Nihilius

Deshiel
12.30.2011 , 05:54 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vurdikt View Post
Definitely a 10/10 as far as raw power goes. The guy could devour an entire planets life force. But he had weaknesses, such as being a slave to his hunger, and almost inability to comprehend an individual being (he was so powerful he saw whole planets through the force, but not someone right in front of him). However....

The Sith Emperor demonstrated a similar ability on Nathema, yet still manages to maintain his free will and mental acuity. He is thus arguably far more dangerous.

Spoilers above in black font.
Makes you wonder.

Dromund Kaas must have been like a force lightbulb for Nihillus.

Ludoscape
12.30.2011 , 06:02 PM | #22
Im hoping nihilus mask/helmet is an available armor item... Also Exar Kun's lightsabre....malak's....Treya's....ok there is a ton of items i hope are in the game....a prototype star forge might be cool to visit too...

Back to topic, i think he is very similar in concept to the emperor...a proto-emperor ... Veeeery strong, but he is all hunger and passion, no real individual left

Castiel
12.30.2011 , 06:37 PM | #23
He'd strip Vader & Sidious of their powers and consume them in a second. Enough said, I think.

Forgon
12.30.2011 , 07:56 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Deshiel View Post
Makes you wonder.

Dromund Kaas must have been like a force lightbulb for Nihillus.
This made me lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Dramis
12.30.2011 , 09:28 PM | #25
Bioware retcon Nihilus so in the canon storyline Nihilus never exist. How i can hate the Reven Novel for erasing KOTOR 2 from the timeline
The trooper doesn't get tired, he just reload - Charles Boyd

Valdonvel
12.30.2011 , 09:53 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dramis View Post
Bioware retcon Nihilus so in the canon storyline Nihilus never exist. How i can hate the Reven Novel for erasing KOTOR 2 from the timeline
Except he's directly referenced in the Smuggler storyline--you find his holocron.

Rushing
12.30.2011 , 10:15 PM | #27
Hes the Galactus of Star Wars.
The Jedi have lost. We have won, accept change. Dark Reign has begun.

Forgon
12.30.2011 , 11:25 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dramis View Post
Some one is a hater. KOTOR 2 wasn't erased nor retconned. Continuity still maintains he exists. You obviously never read Drew's blog when he explicitly explained that just because he doesn't mention something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Nihilus doesn't get mentioned, so what? He still exists and he did happen.

Honestly, some people get enraged over nothing. BW never retconned anything from Nihilus; he exist and always will in canon. The smuggler storyline directly contradicts your statement.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Rhyltran
12.30.2011 , 11:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
He'd strip Vader & Sidious of their powers and consume them in a second. Enough said, I think.
Vader would likely lose to Nihilus. Sidious would not as he had a counter to life drain. Not to mention Sidious own life drain rivaled Nihilus but he wasn't dependent on it. Further, he could do so much more. Note Sidious could also destroy planets too. Except, it didn't just end up a barren wasteland. They would be shattered.

Deshiel
12.31.2011 , 02:51 AM | #30
Yeah but to destroy a planet, Sidious would have to use the death star.

While Nihillus would just scratch his mask.