Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Nihilius

XantosTheSith
12.28.2011 , 04:30 PM | #1
Where would you rank him on the sith power scale? I have yet to see a mention of him in the game.

Freakystarwarfan
12.28.2011 , 04:35 PM | #2
Hes been dead for ~300 years but i would rank him quite high.
Dra'ken Forcewind - Sith Marauder - Luka Sena

- Foundry Flashpoint Server First

Wickedcarny
12.28.2011 , 04:35 PM | #3
On a scale of 1-10? probably an 11.

soujirop
12.28.2011 , 07:21 PM | #4
ultra high, he
Spoiler

geicojacob
12.28.2011 , 08:16 PM | #5
If I remember right he is the lord of hunger and eats the force to fuel himself...I would say that is very impressive and I'd put him at a 9.5/10

NephilimNexus
12.28.2011 , 08:39 PM | #6
Which makes me wonder, now - why are Miraluka a playable race when in KOTOR they establish that their entire species was wiped out by Darth Nihilus.

Are we to believe that Visus Marr managed to not only achieve parthogenesis but also do it enough times to repopulate their entire race?

usmarshal
12.28.2011 , 09:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by NephilimNexus View Post
Which makes me wonder, now - why are Miraluka a playable race when in KOTOR they establish that their entire species was wiped out by Darth Nihilus.

Are we to believe that Visus Marr managed to not only achieve parthogenesis but also do it enough times to repopulate their entire race?
Katarr the homeworld of the Miraluka was destroyed but many members of the species were offworld when the devastation occurred, in fact they adopted an Expansion Region planet called Alpheridies as their new home after Katarr's destruction. KOTOR II says that Visas is the only survivor of the Katarr attack not the last of her species.

Urivial
12.28.2011 , 09:16 PM | #8
Meh, other sith have destroyed whole planets. I'd say Nihilius was as strong as most 'Dark Lords of the Sith' (meaning those sith who rose to the top) but at the same time, his hunger consumed him. If we're comparing him against all other Force users, I'd put him at around 7/10. He didn't really keep his free will.

GeorgeKinsill
12.28.2011 , 10:55 PM | #9
In terms of sheer power, I'd say he pretty much maxed out (ignoring the idea he was enslaved to it, as all Sith essentially are). Besides eating an entire planet, he killed some of the most powerful Jedi, including master Vandarr and any other Masters that survived Malak's attack of Dantoine (exception given to the 3 that show up in KOTOR 2).

12.29.2011 , 12:01 AM | #10
The Exile and Visas made a quick kill on him so idk...
There is no Good or Evil, only power and those too weak to seek it...