Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes

Cowpies
01.01.2012 , 10:48 AM | #11
He's a really hard fight. You have to use ALL your interrupts and use them in rotation. I'm assuming your a jugg so... disruption, backhand, disruption, force choke, disruption, intimating shout. Even with this rotation your probably going to eat 1 or 2 blows.

Zaksimus
01.17.2012 , 01:48 PM | #12
45 Annihilation Marauder couldn't do it with Dr. Quinn. Maybe could have done it with Carnage spec.

spne
01.17.2012 , 02:15 PM | #13
Never had a single problem with any fight as an Annihilation Marauder + Quinn.

You just got to interrupt everything you can, you have TWO interrupts, use them wisely (Force Choke + our standard Interrupt), and also, remember that you have to GEAR YOUR COMPANION.

Also, i haven't done a single Flashpoint and done most planets on a lower level than what was suggested so you just gotta play smart. Interrupt, self heals, Quinn and DON'T STAND IN BAD STUFF.

The fight of the Avatar took me a few tries to get it right, but it was easier than Lord Draahg or the last one.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
The man who never reads lives only one.
George R. R. Martin

gibmachine
01.17.2012 , 02:30 PM | #14
He was actually harder for me than Draagh but came down to exactly the same strategy. Gear up Jaesa, pop defensive cds one after another and outnuke him. You only have to remember to interrupt (best case scenario is to kick first cast, then Unleash when he chokes you and choke him yourself when he wants to blast you and and kick next cast - you're way ahead if done like that as you take minimal damage).

I did it as Rage but I imagine being Anni helps a lot with self heal + shorter kick cd.

spne
01.17.2012 , 02:34 PM | #15
Also i've seen a lot of Marauders that forget that we have an amazing skill called Obfuscate.
USE THAT. It helps A LOT, specially against bosses like Draahg.
George R. R. Martin

el_pinko_grande
01.17.2012 , 03:26 PM | #16
I wasn't able to beat that guy as a level 50 Carange spec Marauder, though I only tried like three times before I got a guildie to help me. Wasn't really interested in the repair bill I would have had if I had died enough times to figure the fight out.

Urgas
01.17.2012 , 04:38 PM | #17
This was my hardest fight in the entire story line. (No consumables other than maybe a medpack on any of them).
Darth Drauka
<Deserve Victory>
CE VIP 07/21/11 - Squadron 11/11/11

spne
01.17.2012 , 04:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by el_pinko_grande View Post
I wasn't able to beat that guy as a level 50 Carange spec Marauder, though I only tried like three times before I got a guildie to help me. Wasn't really interested in the repair bill I would have had if I had died enough times to figure the fight out.

Seriously ?
Whoa dude, dunno what are you doing wrong but you should have ZERO issues with this @ lvl 50.
George R. R. Martin

Strongtooth
01.17.2012 , 04:48 PM | #19
If your using a dps companion and screw up interrupts then kite him.

I misclicked and interrupt, so I taunted him and ran. my dps companion continued to murder him very effectivly.

holychaos
01.17.2012 , 04:51 PM | #20
50 immortal jugg with quinn had 0 problems, didnt even break a sweat !