Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Devs, please add the following already completed hood down armors to the game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Devs, please add the following already completed hood down armors to the game.

Majspuffen
05.06.2012 , 03:50 AM | #422
Yeeees.. Every person I've spoken to want a hood-toggle or, as the OP suggested, just one robe that has got the hood down. I know there's a black/orange medium armor robe, blue quality, that has got the hood down. Turn that into a moddable item!

Skeahi
05.06.2012 , 09:20 AM | #423
Yh even in KOTOR i didn't like that all the robes had hoods, with my guardian i decided to wear the Drelliad Jacket and go kyle katarn on them. so i appreciate this idea.
Ahto City ~ Pure Pazaak
May contain traces of humanity

JohnRoy
05.24.2012 , 11:29 PM | #424
What was the last word on this? That Hood Toggles were going to be in the next major update? Or is it the "in the pipeline but we don't know when" answer? Has there been any word about the Hood Toggle one way or the other as far as inclusion in 1.3? Or that the hood down versions would be added?
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

Alec_Fortescue
07.05.2012 , 02:52 PM | #425
I support this thread. I am actually sick of putting in armors in different game media that we can't even obtain.

Shadex
07.06.2012 , 12:36 PM | #426
Seriously? What is BW thinking? They already gutted so many things the players loved during beta and now to pull all the good looking armor sets for Knights basicly out of the game. I cancelled my pre-order when one of the devs during beta posted that it was important to let the testers feel like they had an influence on the game but that BW knew better in all circumstances and that they would just do what they wanted anyway. Well down 25% of your sub base and many of those that are still here are pissed... how's that working out for you? Putting one's fingers in their ears and going lalalalala to ignore valid concerns from your playerbase is not going to hold up forever. SWG was an absolutely amazing game. Those devs thought they could do no wrong either and even with what most still consider the greatest sandbox game of all time it still died a slow and painful death. Having the Star Wars franchise does not make you bulletproof. Stop ignoring your paying customers while you still have them.

sjoerddz
10.20.2014 , 10:41 AM | #427
2 years later and still the option still ins't in

Jarykk
12.02.2015 , 10:37 AM | #428
If the 'toggle hood' feature is too difficult, then create a helmet that will turn the hood feature off. Many of the larger helmets automatically trun off the hood if the 'show head slot' is on. So if there's a head like the 'covert energy' gear that is invisible but works like the larger helmets, it would do the trick.

StreetPunk
12.03.2015 , 06:13 PM | #429
yeah and please, fix bald chars with hood