Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Game Access

ShishKeballs
12.13.2011 , 05:25 PM | #21
I pre-ordered on July 31st and registered my pre-order code the same day. Haven't had my early invite yet...

Jeraxel
12.13.2011 , 05:27 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Provos View Post
I am sorry I paid the same amount of money as they did. My turn is at the same time theirs is.
Not sure then, maybe they just grouped the access according to purchase level, when it was purchased, then randomized who gets access out of those groups.

I can see some groups getting preferential treatment because they paid their full amounts rather then a pre-release fee with the balance being billed at a later date. Stores, such as the one I bought mine at, only gave the option to pay the full amount up front to receive your pre-reg key, where others who bought DD only have to pay a small portion.

eurynom
12.13.2011 , 05:27 PM | #23
pay extra to get a chance of getting early game access

OR

pay extra to get early game access

am i the only one who can spot the diffrence ? and what it means when you have people paying for a service ?

the latter witch if you bought on origins was promised, and yes i do understand what it could stand for, basicly if they invite you 30 seconds ahead of the start and they held their end of the deal, however its a ****** way to go about with things

im totally fine with the money being of no use since it wasnt much, but im growing more tired of the game companies shenanigans by the day.

commandoExo
12.13.2011 , 05:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LordJakal View Post
Just want to play, Im a day 1 player of SWG and very pissed off player when they didnt live up to their promises and cancelled the game. Havent found a better game since
how is SWG been canceled ?
I still see it's website up at SOE station and they announce they was just bring down the servers for up dates.
Beta tester
DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION OWNER.

Thurgrayden
12.13.2011 , 05:29 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
hey dude, my cousin and a few friends of mine that just pre-ordered the game last week got in today on the first wave for early accesses.
and I pre-ordered ages ago and redeemed my code as well.
and yet I did not get invite for any of the waves to play either.
That's because Bioware likes your cousin better than you.
I don't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite magnificent and worthy of praise.

Adawn
12.13.2011 , 05:33 PM | #26
gosh darn, I am 7-29-11... 3 days off... Someone else made this point before. 90% of their population has yet to buy the game. How are they gunna even be remotely ready for launch? if they cant even host what they told us we would have.

Edit, i replace g.o.d d.a.m.n. with gosh darn... If the little kidies can't take d.a.m.n and g.o.d. Their parents shouldn't buy them the game...

Jeraxel
12.13.2011 , 05:34 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by eurynom View Post
pay extra to get a chance of getting early game access

OR

pay extra to get early game access

am i the only one who can spot the diffrence ? and what it means when you have people paying for a service ?.
I don't see the confusion here, some have already paid their full amount, and others haven't.
Would you buy a stand-by E-ticket online, and expect to get boarded on an aircraft at the same time as folks who paid top dollar for a first class ticket?

Jacen_Starsolo
12.13.2011 , 05:35 PM | #28
I still see it's website up at SOE station and they announce they was just bring down the servers for up dates.
http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/12...losing-events/

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...axies-closing/

http://technorati.com/entertainment/...mo-closing-in/

and more just using search engine called Google. Welcome to 6 months ago when they announced it was shutting down.

asachar
12.13.2011 , 05:37 PM | #29
SWG shuts down on the 15th. Then its gone.... Forever!!!
No, I am your father

Jeraxel
12.13.2011 , 05:37 PM | #30
Yeah, SWG is toast...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Galaxies#Closure