Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Game Access

commandoExo
12.13.2011 , 05:19 PM | #11
how can I assume my cousins lying to me about it,... lol
I saw him playing the game when I visited him this after noon !
Beta tester
DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION OWNER.

Provos
12.13.2011 , 05:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FearghalC View Post
They're still inviting July. You need to wait your turn.. August wasn't early, there were hundreds of thousands of people who pre-ordered before then.
I am sorry I paid the same amount of money as they did. My turn is at the same time theirs is.

redtimemonkey
12.13.2011 , 05:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LordJakal View Post
Well since they closed the thread on this already Ill start another one.

Bioware has not commented yet or i cant find where they did on the rumors of players that registered code late got in before those of us who registered early.

I registered on 8-10-2011 and i have yet to receive early invite. Since its been said 3rd of the 4th wave of invites is already out I want to know why some of us early registers are the last to get in?

Anyone from Bioware care to comment instead of just closing this thread?

LordJakal
The lastest pre orders to get access were July 26th. August invites will start tomorrow.

FearghalC
12.13.2011 , 05:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
how can i assume my cousins lying to me about it, lol
I saw him playing the game when I visited him this after noon !
If you upload a screenshot, Bioware will have no choice but to comment as they will be exposed as blatantly lying to the whole community. Upload the evidence.

redtimemonkey
12.13.2011 , 05:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
hey dude, my cousin and a few friends of mine that just pre-ordered the game last week got in today on the first wave for early accesses.
and I pre-ordered ages ago and redeemed my code as well.
and yet I did not get invite for any of the waves to play either.
which i find their way of sending out early game accesses kinda backwards and stupid !
You're lying.

Thenoj
12.13.2011 , 05:20 PM | #16
If you upload a screenshot, Bioware will have no choice but to comment as they will be exposed as blatantly lying to the whole community. Upload the evidence.
^ This!

commandoExo
12.13.2011 , 05:22 PM | #17
I'll have to have my cousin upload the screenshot !
I can't do it ,it was on his pc not mine..doh common sense dude !
Beta tester

LordJakal
12.13.2011 , 05:23 PM | #18
Just want to play, Im a day 1 player of SWG and very pissed off player when they didnt live up to their promises and cancelled the game. Havent found a better game since
I am Lord Jakal the Death Commander, I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ***. I am Death Incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me.

commandoExo
12.13.2011 , 05:23 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by redtimemonkey View Post
You're lying.
not lying...
read and fallow the post.
Beta tester

LordJakal
12.13.2011 , 05:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by redtimemonkey View Post
The lastest pre orders to get access were July 26th. August invites will start tomorrow.
Thankyou
I am Lord Jakal the Death Commander, I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ***. I am Death Incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me.