Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Game Access

LordJakal
12.13.2011 , 05:12 PM | #1
Well since they closed the thread on this already Ill start another one.

Bioware has not commented yet or i cant find where they did on the rumors of players that registered code late got in before those of us who registered early.

I registered on 8-10-2011 and i have yet to receive early invite. Since its been said 3rd of the 4th wave of invites is already out I want to know why some of us early registers are the last to get in?

Anyone from Bioware care to comment instead of just closing this thread?

LordJakal
I am Lord Jakal the Death Commander, I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ***. I am Death Incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me.

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 05:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LordJakal View Post

Bioware has not commented yet or i cant find where they did on the rumors of players that registered code late got in before those of us who registered early.

I registered on 8-10-2011 and i have yet to receive early invite. Since its been said 3rd of the 4th wave of invites is already out I want to know why some of us early registers are the last to get in?

Anyone from Bioware care to comment instead of just closing this thread?

LordJakal
The last wave has been processed for today... back of the bus along with the rest of us

August 25th here

BW tweeted 8am tomorrow they will start again.

FearghalC
12.13.2011 , 05:16 PM | #3
They're still inviting July. You need to wait your turn.. August wasn't early, there were hundreds of thousands of people who pre-ordered before then.

commandoExo
12.13.2011 , 05:16 PM | #4
hey dude, my cousin and a few friends of mine that just pre-ordered the game last week got in today on the first wave for early accesses.
and I pre-ordered ages ago and redeemed my code as well.
and yet I did not get invite for any of the waves to play either.
which i find their way of sending out early game accesses kinda backwards and stupid !
Beta tester
DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION OWNER.

Jeraxel
12.13.2011 , 05:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LordJakal View Post
...And you're thinking that this one will meet with a different fate?

FearghalC
12.13.2011 , 05:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
hey dude, my cousin and a few friends of mine that just pre-ordered the game last week got in today on the first wave for early accesses.
which i find their way of sending out early game accesses kinda backwards and stupid !
Ask them to upload a screenshot of their code redemption date and early access ready to play, then you will have an argument. Until then assume they are lying.

Thenoj
12.13.2011 , 05:18 PM | #7
Then if thats true report it to Stephen Reid on his twitter so they can begin to figure out how these people are getting in ahead of schedule

asachar
12.13.2011 , 05:18 PM | #8
Does seem very unfair! I'm dying to play this game, had so much fun in the beta! guess there's nothing to do but wait! I get off early from work tomorrow so I can out in at least 10 hours of play, just hope I get that invite!
No, I am your father

Jeraxel
12.13.2011 , 05:18 PM | #9
My question here would be: “did they order the same version as you from the same source?”

LordJakal
12.13.2011 , 05:19 PM | #10
Exactly, and thank you Im not the only one that is sitting here while players I know are in already that purchased after pre order was on
I am Lord Jakal the Death Commander, I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ***. I am Death Incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me.