Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to get trooper helmets????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
how to get trooper helmets????

CaptainBly
12.28.2011 , 02:12 PM | #1
Are there any clone helmets like the ones in the trailer?? Im a level 9 and havent found a single helmet much less a clone looking one

Obadaya
12.28.2011 , 02:26 PM | #2
They show up in the teen levels (for me anyway), but you can probably buy one at the Coruscant auction.

CQBEXPT
12.28.2011 , 02:33 PM | #3
i got one on taris but the first few helmets are so meh

Segundus
12.28.2011 , 02:43 PM | #4
You don't get a fully covered trooper helmet until level 20+. Your best bet is to see if an Armortech can make a lower level one. Although I am an Armortech and I don't remember seeing any low level schematics for one.

Jedi Consular: "Wow, there's useless, then there's you people."
Jar Jar Binks: "Watsa yousa mean 'YOU PEOPLE'?!"

BeeblesTV
12.28.2011 , 08:15 PM | #5
Can get a full set like this from Cademimu, although the helmet is actually from Hoth.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9..._30_703356.jpg

DarthSwoog
12.28.2011 , 09:41 PM | #6
Last boss in Hammer Station. Just got mine.

Lunar_Wolfe
12.30.2011 , 08:57 PM | #7
lol im a vanguard but i have the commando armor from the trooper progression video
SHADOW WOLVES
PvP US West (PST) Moderate (10-20 hrs/week)
Guild HQ
Official Site Guild Video

Akilus
01.02.2012 , 02:45 PM | #8
From the Taral V flashpoint trailer, the trooper in the video has the exact same helmet I have. Its level 19+ only to wear, and I got it at Taris at some vendor named Big Ji I think. But trust me bro you will never find legit trooper helmets at Fort Garnik or Coruscant...well you may find one on coruscant but I dont think you will, my best advice is do Heroics and Flashpoints they give good trooper gear.

Shockwaveops
01.02.2012 , 03:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Akilus View Post
From the Taral V flashpoint trailer, the trooper in the video has the exact same helmet I have. Its level 19+ only to wear, and I got it at Taris at some vendor named Big Ji I think. But trust me bro you will never find legit trooper helmets at Fort Garnik or Coruscant...well you may find one on coruscant but I dont think you will, my best advice is do Heroics and Flashpoints they give good trooper gear.
Thats were I got mine too. The only helmet I've found so far. Haven't done any flashpoints or heroics yet.

TormDK
01.02.2012 , 04:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BeeblesTV View Post
Can get a full set like this from Cademimu, although the helmet is actually from Hoth.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9..._30_703356.jpg
Looks pretty spiffy, hows the drop rate in there? Complete bollocks?
Ruling groups with an iron fist since 99' - SWTOR Collectors Edition owner.