Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest Cartel Market Additions - November 14

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Latest Cartel Market Additions - November 14
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
11.14.2019 , 02:18 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

With today's update a few new items have been added to the Cartel Market. A full breakdown of them can be found here!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nee-Elder
11.14.2019 , 02:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!

With today's update a few new items have been added to the Cartel Market. A full breakdown of them can be found here!
Some of those items look pretty neat but....Daniel, how many 'cartel coins' would it take to get this addressed....
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...45#post9791545
... for us longtime loyal subscribers ?

(And i ask that with 95% seriousness and only 5% trollness)
Never tell me the odds!

Goreshaga
11.14.2019 , 06:25 PM | #3
*sight* I would have absolutely loved the Onderon Guardian set, if not for that annoying, useless and freaking ugly hood who turns every character who's not a Togruta, Twi'lek or Nautolan bald.
That's trully annoying and even a character who doesn't have hair to begin with looks silly with that kind of hood

Seriously when you want to create a set with a cape and/or hood like that one, either make a second torso part without said cape/hood or just add a new toggle so that we can make them disapear, instead of making our hair disapear...
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Damask_Rose
11.14.2019 , 06:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
*sight* I would have absolutely loved the Onderon Guardian set, if not for that annoying, useless and freaking ugly hood who turns every characters who's not a Togruta, Twi'lek or Nautolan bald.
That's trully annoying and even a character who doesn't have hair to begin with looks silly with that kind of hood

Seriously when you want to create a set with a cape and/or hood like that one, either make a second torso part without said cape/hood or just add a new toggle so that we can make them disapear, instead of making our hair disapear...

They need to look at gear sets without the helmet. If it doesn't look just as good as with the helmet, they need to provide a hoodless version since they haven't given us a hood-removing toggle

Estelindis
11.14.2019 , 06:36 PM | #5
Really great-looking items. I especially like that the Onderon set can mix and match to a certain extent with existing Onderon styles. Also very much a fan of the decorations. Nice work.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Goreshaga
11.14.2019 , 06:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
They need to look at gear sets without the helmet. If it doesn't look just as good as with the helmet, they need to provide a hoodless version since they haven't given us a hood-removing toggle
Yeah, the set looks pretty good with the helmet, but i don't spend so much time creating my characters to hide their face behind masks, otherwise, i'd just use the random appearance they have before actually creating them.
I want to see their face in cutscenes without them looking silly, especially in romance scenes where they can't wear helmets anyways.

Well, at least that's a set i won't buy, i can save my money for later i guess.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

BlastBoomArt
11.14.2019 , 07:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
*sight* I would have absolutely loved the Onderon Guardian set, if not for that annoying, useless and freaking ugly hood who turns every character who's not a Togruta, Twi'lek or Nautolan bald.

Seconded!

Also, did anyone else notice how horribly that set dyes? I was actually considering buying it for my Sith Togruta, but applying any dye to it sorta just...stains it? You can still clearly see the brown throughout the entire outfit. Trying to turn it black just gives you this weird mish-mash of varying shades of brown. It looks horrendous! At least I can save my coins I guess...
-
"You have chosen the lonely path. The Jedi teach denial of self. That is their weakness. No sentient can long abide that." - Saes Rrogon
May the force ever serve you.

TrixxieTriss
11.14.2019 , 07:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!

Hi Dan, it’s great to hear from you about new CM stuff.

But do you think you could get your Boss to look at the in game set bonus problem some players are having with the wrong sets dropping for the wrong specs.

Having two sets of tank gear for dps and not one dps drop is infuriating because I don’t tank.
Having healing sets drop for dps is just as bad because I don’t heal.
Having tanks sets drop for classes that have no tank spec is mind boggling

You can refer to this bug report that also has all the links to the other threads about this on going problem.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=971651

Please Dan, speak to Eric and get us some answers. Even if it’s bad news (ie working as intended) I’m sure we’d all rather know the hard true than be kept int he dark.

darkdoctor
11.15.2019 , 12:22 AM | #9
Thank You for new armor sets, really like the Ruthless Oppressor armor - wished it had Malgus Reborn full helmet robotic voice changer, make your character soon more ruthless, scary etc

A bug/graphic problem when using Malgus Reborn Torso and Ruthless Oppressor mask - all my characters who used this combo make my character lose their hair - bald (happen to all my characters) - please fix
Proud Collector's Edition Owner
Main Sith Character - Imperial Agent
Main Republic Character - Smuggler
Refer A Friend http://www..swtor.com/r/FrJGKs

JennyFlynn
11.15.2019 , 02:37 AM | #10
Daniel, can you put the White/White dye module back on the CM? It was on sale 2 weeks ago and then vanished completely instead of going back to its regular price, or was that intended? It's a pretty amazing dye, hope it's not gone for good.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------