Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why play anything else then sorc, proof inside.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why play anything else then sorc, proof inside.

mrkab
12.28.2011 , 06:07 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Twenynge View Post
Sage is the sorc mirror, genius.
The Scoundrel did more damage than the Sorcerer, genius. I guess Scoundrel is OP too?

Red_Vs_Blue
12.28.2011 , 06:07 PM | #22
idk, i love my SW 30+ kills to 2-6 deaths on avg, usually top 5. Yeah, i am not going to reroll.

Lazorous
12.28.2011 , 06:09 PM | #23
I've done over 300k on my lvl 14 Commando. Should we all just cease to actually work on objectives of the warzone, concentrate only on damage and post screenshots? Because I can do that too, and it will do absolutely nothing for my team, fighting in the middle of the road.

CHRISGG
12.28.2011 , 06:11 PM | #24
Hey guys, <Scoreboard screenshot>. I don't actually know anything about this class or what happened in this game, but <Scoreboard screenshot>.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Mishmashmoo
12.28.2011 , 06:11 PM | #25
The moral of this thread is that Sentinel can't compete with any of the other 3 classes on the damage metres
Jedi Sentinel - Misha <Serenity>
[||||||||||||||██████████████████████████)

DarthOvertone
12.28.2011 , 06:12 PM | #26
Sorcs are pretty easy meat in WZs and OPvP. Hopefully, more clowns reroll so I can add some additional notches to my Shadow's OPvP kill total.

The only place they are a pain is Huttball with their range CC, but that's a WZ and garbage anyway. So reroll a Sorc if you want to be good at Huttball. haha
Alphamaul, Alphanoob, Alphazen - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: There has been a PvP Awakening. Have you felt it?