Onslaught: Theron Shan won't stay dead. I can even kiss a ghost!

Typhaos

Sith Inquisitor:

I saved Theron on Nathema, but told him to leave afterwards. He was mosty absent in Onsalught, but there was just his voice spaeking in one dialogue at the end in spacedock.

Jedi Consular DS Saboteur:

OK so I was romancing Theron, but then I let him DIE on Nathema. Suddendly in Onslaught after the shipyard flashpoint his ghost (voice only) 1) isn't upset about the outcome (total disaster for Republic)* and 2) I could kiss the air/ghost with Lana looking away, giving us privacy.

Obviously this is way worse than single dialogue line from a ghost that my SI had. Not only for JC he is supposed to be DEAD (not just banished), but also we keep romancing? In the contacts panel the information is correct: Theron is DEAD.

* This is also silly that my SW Saboteur had to listen to Theron's rant how he should save civilians - despite generally the mission was a success, SW saved the shipyard and didn't blow his cover, and Jonas Belkar was very happy. But Theron got mad. The same Theron who is OK with total "failure" of my JC.

Edited by Typhaos

Got ghost Theron at the end of Onslaught also. This situtation was handled correctly earlier in the story with Theron's role replaced by Lana if he is unavailable so it is quite disappointing to encounter this issue right at the end.

I see this one is covered in today's patch notes - thanks

not realy had the same issue. theron romanced, left to die on nathema and even replaced with arcann as romance on one of my fem knights on the german server, could still hear and kiss him. so i pressed esc and waited for a patch. and what did i see when i tried it again today the same thing.

must try again after reseting quests and hope it works then.

catch ya later with the outcome.

Well still the same thing reseted quest, did fp again and still ghost theron. so much for the no chars in sequences that died due to prior choices.

Edited by NikitaStormchild

Same here, can't go on with my Assassin bc of the dead Theron. He is haunting me :-D I want the kiss scene with Lana

and Theron is disturbing us even as a ghost :-D

Nothing changed for me here.

Please fix this soon, can't complete the class

Same here. Theron was on the ship to MekShaa of my Jedi Sage (wo killed him) . Just short in the Cutscene at the begining, he didn't show up on MekShaa.

Later than, after Objective Meridian he showed up again on the republic fleet (he was only talking and not visible - or at last I escaped out of the conversation befor he became visible), where he said something about the republic not doing it's best.

Oh no sh*t Sherlock. And you are dead, you shoudn't even be here, let alone talking.

Don't know if it matters, but the Jedi Sage is Light-Sided-Grey, a Saboteur and in an active Romance with Lana.

Please fix this bug. Can't play the Republic story because of this bug and can't play the Imperial one because of the bug that all and any subitles/Conversation choices are missing/invisible in the last conversation with Darth Savik in the "Attack on Iziz" Mission (or at last they are missing in the german game)

Edited by Gamemaron

• 2 weeks later...

OK just logged in after patch 6.0.1 and tried the convo of {Objective Meridian} again and still is theron haunting me.

This time i wrote a ingame bug report and even a ticket since i want an answer when this, for me gamebreaking bug, will be adressed.

The femknight traitor isnt the only char i have where theron isnt around anymore and i want to do onslaught with them but cant since there will be the same thing with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this has not been fixed. I tried a couple days ago, and it wasn't working. I can't get Kira back lol bc this is breaking my immersion (main character).

I didn't kill Theron, but I kicked him out.

!!!!ALSO!!!! he appears in the background in the ship during one of the cutscenes... checking his datapad? lol what

Story explanation: he was pouting over galactic mail, so I let him rummage through my classified documents lol...