Command Bonus Reset and Timer?

Fynnlagh

Hi

I recently noticed that there is an "event" called Command Bonus that rewards a specific activity with additional command points.

So I checked that for the last three days and it were Uprisings, Warzones and Flash Points. Today it's again or still Flash Points?

Is there a certain order in which those activties show up?

And how long is a bonus activity active? Do they start at midnight or early morning and last 24 hours until it switches to the next one?

And how often is that event? I can't find any really good information about that.

thanks in advance for all those helpful answers!

If it's the one I'm thinking of - where you get the additional command bonus points for doing the all the dailies in an area, etc - it resets on Tuesdays (around 11 am GMT, I think, 5 am here in Pacific/west coast US). The weekly events start then, also. This corresponds with the normal maintenance that usually occurs on Tuesday morning once or twice a month.

Hi

I recently noticed that there is an "event" called Command Bonus that rewards a specific activity with additional command points.

So I checked that for the last three days and it were Uprisings, Warzones and Flash Points. Today it's again or still Flash Points?

Is there a certain order in which those activties show up?

And how long is a bonus activity active? Do they start at midnight or early morning and last 24 hours until it switches to the next one?

And how often is that event? I can't find any really good information about that.

thanks in advance for all those helpful answers!

The daily bonus switches at 8 am Eastern Daylight Time US. This is the exact same time that dailies reset, for the record. It is uncommon, but occasionally you will get the same activity two or three days in a row. Today it’s operations, I know because I checked around 8:20 am EDT. It was flashpoints yesterday.

In 6.0, this will still exist, it just involves Renown Points instead of Galactic Command Points.