Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since season 11 is Coming to a Close and we are Beginnning a New Era...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Since season 11 is Coming to a Close and we are Beginnning a New Era...

Delani
08.02.2019 , 02:41 AM | #1
We should be more spontaneous with the rewards and tiers, perhaps make a tier higher than tier one that rewards a class title. Or provides us with more ranked commendations than the normal tier one would. Also, due to the extreme lack of population, group ranked should not receive the same rewards as solo ranked.

Tier Example:
Platinum-top 3
Diamond-1650+
Gold-1550+
Silver-1350+
Bronze-1250+

UltraFlashStar
08.02.2019 , 04:42 AM | #2
What’s up with the increasing amount of posts of g-Ranked?

As far as I know there is still only a few/a bit more than a few playing g-Ranked, at least on my server. If anything if they’re going to add new tiers to Ranked it should be for solo and group.

Just my two credits.
Coppes
STAR WARS: The Last Ruffian

merovejec
08.02.2019 , 04:46 AM | #3
Group ranked will not receive the same tiers as solo ranked.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link

Delani
08.02.2019 , 09:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by UltraFlashStar View Post
What’s up with the increasing amount of posts of g-Ranked?

As far as I know there is still only a few/a bit more than a few playing g-Ranked, at least on my server. If anything if they’re going to add new tiers to Ranked it should be for solo and group.

Just my two credits.
look at the numbers, only 2.8k particpants spread out over multiple toons actually played group ranked this season. Whereas solo ranked had 160000. Solo ranked rewards need to be better than group ranked rewards this season because of the disparity between populations.

Delani
08.02.2019 , 10:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Group ranked will not receive the same tiers as solo ranked.
It shouldnt but top 3s shouldnt be rewarded the same way either. Some top 3 players in group ranked are rated at 1480.... If they are going to reward top 3 for group ranked this season they should definately sell the class titles at the vendor.

Willjb
08.04.2019 , 11:32 PM | #6
*-1, Not Signed*: to reward group ranked at the expense of the overwhelmingly and vastly more solo ranked is unfair and is selfishly trying to make ranked elitist. Solo ranked players already have a giant headache trying to get any of the season ranked rewards as it is. BW, if they are smart, should make a better system for its vast majority, not the Napoleon Jrs who want to grab everything for themselves.

Delani
08.05.2019 , 12:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
*-1, Not Signed*: to reward group ranked at the expense of the overwhelmingly and vastly more solo ranked is unfair and is selfishly trying to make ranked elitist. Solo ranked players already have a giant headache trying to get any of the season ranked rewards as it is. BW, if they are smart, should make a better system for its vast majority, not the Napoleon Jrs who want to grab everything for themselves.
So, what are you talking about? You think group ranked participants should be rewarded as solo ranked participants?

Seterade
08.05.2019 , 12:44 PM | #8
When I see delani post on this forum, I make popcorn before I start reading.