Please fix before too many players leave!

Hamoct

The wait time on several EU servers are around 40 minutes! Especially Tomb of Freedom Nadd! Would it be possible to open a server transfer please? Most of us have lvl 50 characters because we bought the collectors edition and had access to the head start. We have grown attached to our characters and would like to play together in our guild.

Perhaps a solution would be to open a new server and label it as a Spanish server? (Tomb of Freedom Nadd is overpopulated by Spain and Italy AND all of the guilds assigned by head start from Europe).

I REALLY want this game to succeed and do not want it to be just another free 30 days and cya MMO game (like so many in the past).

This is a game breaking issue for many and already our guild lost 3 people.. they said they will not play this game and went back to ''other'' games.

sad but true

Dude Que times are not game breaking issues when a game has just launched. HAve you ever played any other MMO's at launch. I remember way back when when I logged into WOW the day it opened, We had hour long ques at peak times for weeks. Doesnt seemed to have affected it's populatrity. I think you just need to unclench and relax and in a month if you still have the same problem then you can QQ.