Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus login problems

Gauddy
07.10.2019 , 01:51 AM | #1
Hi!

Iīm having problems in Darth Malgus Server. I see server list but canīt log to any European server. Anyone is having the same problem since last patch?.

Thanks.

Audore
07.12.2019 , 12:52 PM | #2
A friend of mine has been having the same issue. He can log in fine on all other servers, but Darth Malgus returns "a connection error has occurred, if this problem persists, ..."

He's in South Africa. I don't know if that's relevant. I'm in France, and I had no issue.

ElmarH
07.14.2019 , 03:29 AM | #3
Hi. I am having the same issue for the past 3 days. I have opened a ticket and check it every couple of hours no response from support. I am starting to think that EA intends to ignore the problem until the update on Tuesday and maybe that would fix it. I have tried everything on my side and it seems the issue has to be server side, I can log into all other servers except DARTH MALGUS . This seems to imply that the problem is not on my side. It is a really disappointing that support has not responded yet. In the meantime my subscription is just running out and I cant use it. I wonder if they plan on extending affected players subs or are they going to refund them. I f anyone has any idea as to what is going on please post it.

ElmarH
07.14.2019 , 04:01 AM | #4
Ok and 30 seconds after I receive a reply from support it is now working again. Still bugs the hell out of me why it happened in the first place.