Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware leaving their players in the DARK.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware leaving their players in the DARK.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkoDon
12.28.2011 , 01:07 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hello everyone! We are always reading the forums and working to get responses for topics that are important to you. Your feedback is extremely important to us!

To make sure you don't miss out on any of our communications, we recommend checking out the Dev Tracker frequently to see the most recent posts from the Developers and the Community Team - you'll often see responses to concerns and helpful information there! We work to make informational posts as frequently as possible, such as this sneak peek at upcoming content from James Ohlen.

We also use our community blog (at the top of www.swtor.com/community) to highlight information we think is of significant interest to the community. For instance, we currently have information about our most recent patch highlighted for community members in the blog.

Thank you all for providing your feedback on the game, and please continue to do so - we will continue to work to bring you information, updates, and responses to your concerns as quickly as possible!

There you go whiners, get your spoonful.
Jaltez - 50 ConSeer
Darko - 50 BountyTech
Stan'li - 50 SmugSlinger
Hookah - Be 50 in no time cause its way to easy to lvl in this game - ComMedic

Iamcodex
12.28.2011 , 01:08 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
We read many of the Forums daily, but we are never going to guarantee an answer to every question. It's really not possible.
Dev Tracker also lets you know if they've answered your questions before. :/

Zachajariah
12.28.2011 , 01:09 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by creampai View Post
Hello, this is your fanbase and playerbase talking. Are you out there? crickets?

Please let us know you are listening.
This guy again, really? Come on dude, give it up.

Ecrulis
12.28.2011 , 01:09 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hello everyone! We are always reading the forums and working to get responses for topics that are important to you. Your feedback is extremely important to us!

To make sure you don't miss out on any of our communications, we recommend checking out the Dev Tracker frequently to see the most recent posts from the Developers and the Community Team - you'll often see responses to concerns and helpful information there! We work to make informational posts as frequently as possible, such as this sneak peek at upcoming content from James Ohlen.

We also use our community blog (at the top of www.swtor.com/community) to highlight information we think is of significant interest to the community. For instance, we currently have information about our most recent patch highlighted for community members in the blog.

Thank you all for providing your feedback on the game, and please continue to do so - we will continue to work to bring you information, updates, and responses to your concerns as quickly as possible!
lol the entire premise of this thread was just invalidated by one post. I love Bioware

DarkoDon
12.28.2011 , 01:12 PM | #55
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakshale
On the test server: I've gone through the Old Galactic Market, Blacksun Territory and Justicar Territory. I have not found a single bugged Archaeology node. All nodes were visible on the map, targetable and harvestable.

I have found one bugged node:

The Works: Lower Power Disribution X=897, Y=4813

Taris looks good, except for this one. The problem with this one is that you can't find it.

The Sinking City: Republic Reconscrution Grounds X=-477, Y=-224

I think this one has a random spawn site under the tree, not on the surface.

Thanks for reporting these.

Try posting your complaints in a decent format as this char did.
Jaltez - 50 ConSeer
Darko - 50 BountyTech
Stan'li - 50 SmugSlinger
Hookah - Be 50 in no time cause its way to easy to lvl in this game - ComMedic

JonnyBigBoss
12.28.2011 , 01:15 PM | #56
Their level of communication reminds me of Square Enix before they restructured for Final Fantasy XIV's failures.

Murah
12.28.2011 , 01:34 PM | #57
While they have a blog, dev tracker, and interviews, there is still not nearly enough employee feedback/commentary in many threads on these forums.
Reunion Guild

Brightglade
12.28.2011 , 01:34 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Twor View Post
The communication from the developers is really the worst I have seen in an MMO so far.
Then this is your first MMO.
"When faced with a choice between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
Mae West

Jedi_Moat
12.28.2011 , 01:40 PM | #59
Kira Carsen does not work for players who are already bugged.... No comment has been made by Bioware on this. JK are lonely all across the galaxy!
I was born Sith, raised by Jedi.
I am neither Hero nor Villian.
My future is Clouded, but one thing is certain. In this great conflict I control my Destiny

SpringDrive
12.28.2011 , 02:46 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Murah View Post
While they have a blog, dev tracker, and interviews, there is still not nearly enough employee feedback/commentary in many threads on these forums.
I've been a senior developer at a software company, and let me tell you this: you have no idea of the overhead it takes to respond to every client issue. If you're paying a $15,000/month service contract, then you can get an executive-level response to your issues. For $15/month, you can get a blog, dev tracker, interviews, and form responses to the tickets you submit.

Are you willing to pay what it takes to cover a dedicated customer service staff responding to every semi-legit complaint on this board?