Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware leaving their players in the DARK.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware leaving their players in the DARK.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

creampai
12.28.2011 , 12:12 PM | #1
Hello, this is your fanbase and playerbase talking. Are you out there? crickets?

Please let us know you are listening.

Delria
12.28.2011 , 12:13 PM | #2
Quote:
Hello, this is your fanbase and playerbase talking. Are you out there? crickets?
Nope, it's just you. Please, don't act like you speak for all of us.

flunkorg
12.28.2011 , 12:14 PM | #3
Its a secret to everybody.

Blazenhaze
12.28.2011 , 12:14 PM | #4
Mega Ultra Chicken? No shh, he is legend.

Selaik
12.28.2011 , 12:14 PM | #5
They don't care what you have to say deal with it buddy.

Baizak
12.28.2011 , 12:15 PM | #6
Actually bioware, the OP does not speak for me. I am having a good time playing and know that fixes for the outstanding issues are incoming. I would only ever speak for myself here though.

Thanks again.
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

Twor
12.28.2011 , 12:16 PM | #7
The communication from the developers is really the worst I have seen in an MMO so far.

There is a ton of threads regarding slicing in the crew section, one with over a thousand posts- lots of suggestions/complains on the general board, good suggestions on the PvP board and a total of what, 2 dev/community posts for a whole day?

Not even one comment from BW regarding all the patch changes.

If that doesn't imrpove I doubt that many people will stick around for long, no matter how good the game is or could be.

commandkill
12.28.2011 , 12:17 PM | #8
The OP doesn't speak for me either. I am having a brilliant time playing and feel you have communicated more than enough about certain scenarios we have found ourselves in. good job!
Mirialan Gunslinger Tomb Of Freedom Nadd

Selaik
12.28.2011 , 12:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by twor View Post
the communication from the developers is really the worst i have seen in an mmo so far.

There is a ton of threads regarding slicing in the crew section, one with over a thousand posts- lots of suggestions/complains on the general board, good suggestions on the pvp board and a total of what, 2 dev/community posts for a whole day?

Not even one comment from bw regarding all the patch changes.

if that doesn't imrpove i doubt that many people will stick around for long, no matter how good the game is or could be.
/faceplant

bluescrn_ofdeath
12.28.2011 , 12:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by creampai View Post

Please let us know you are listening.
It's Christmas... I'd hope that most of the team have had at least a few days off!

I'd expect to start seeing more patches and responses to some of the bigger issues within the first few weeks of January. Probably before subscription fees are due for launch-day buyers