Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

US competitive PvP server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
US competitive PvP server

CHRISGG
12.14.2011 , 02:35 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Kromzor View Post
No 2:1 isn't bad, until like that guy said, you start getting into 20v10 or greater in this game.

And obviously you aren't changing my mind about how WAR turned out.... because it doesn't take skill to role the faction with one of the the most broken classes ever created in an MMO when there aren't true mirrors in place. Something i'm thankful for in TOR.
I played destro and zerg busted too. Dunno what gave you the idea that only 1 side could do it.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Xeroxfaew
12.14.2011 , 02:42 AM | #102
Don't know why people are making warhammer references, everyone who played WAR from launch knows that it didn't go to complete **** until Bright Wizards bugged out and could stack Rain of Fires and macro Scorched Earth to hit you 30 times in a GCD.

Also, Knights 1 shotting keep doors was cool.

CHRISGG
12.14.2011 , 02:54 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Xeroxfaew View Post
Don't know why people are making warhammer references, everyone who played WAR from launch knows that it didn't go to complete **** until Bright Wizards bugged out and could stack Rain of Fires and macro Scorched Earth to hit you 30 times in a GCD.
The GCD bug was fixed in like 12 hours. The rest was people who didn't understand the game getting gibbed by the actual normal aoe spells.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Dignam
12.14.2011 , 03:26 AM | #104
fatman is a zerg server. Vulkar highway and port nowhere are the 2 you want to choose from for real pvp.

acerbits
12.14.2011 , 03:40 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDirtyRider View Post
It's not really for kids.
I beg to differ. I played eve online for years, all kinds of pvp, small gangs to fleets. flown just about everything. including supercarriers n titans. EVE was a good game, it is no longer. blobby blob mcblobbish blobs

JediArchives
12.14.2011 , 03:54 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
the fatman east
This.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
- T Paine

Jaku
12.14.2011 , 04:21 AM | #107
Honestly, you have so many people saying their server will be the **** for PvP, I just can't decide where to roll.
"Your chances come in two shapes. Slim, and fat." - Mace Windu

Quote:
This is a story driven story.

Leinadirak
12.14.2011 , 05:01 AM | #108
honestly its:

wound in the force

the fatman

if you want good PvP its got to be one of those most competitive guilds in the game are there...just sayin' sorry if i didn't mention your server but these are trufax
Vengeance is found in its purest form at the end of a lightsaber - preferably mine.

Nyghoma
12.14.2011 , 05:13 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Leinadirak View Post
honestly its:

wound in the force

the fatman

if you want good PvP its got to be one of those most competitive guilds in the game are there...just sayin' sorry if i didn't mention your server but these are trufax

The thing is this. Those two servers don't have guilds on them with 6+ months of beta testing experience. There may be a couple of ppl that roll on those server from the beta, but those servers still have a lot of catching up to do, no matter how good at pvp they are.

The best pvpers on the pvp server in beta, Darth Malak, split up into two servers. Anchorhead and Helm of Graush. If you want good imp competition go to Anchorhead. If you want good rebel competition go to helm.
Quote: Originally Posted by Norah View Post
I personally think BioWare just needs to nerf Nyghoma. Dude (or dudette) single-handedly wins games.
Anchorhead PVP

DAERZ
12.14.2011 , 05:57 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
You use WAR in your example. In WAR, there were plenty of small guilds dedicated to zerg busting. You could quite realistically take on groups 4 or 5 times your owns size in that game.

Kind of a bad one to use as an example. SW:TOR is designed fundamentally differently of course, but it has been proven time and time again that unorganized zergs of idiots can and will fall to much smaller groups.
ZERG busting FTW
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoofeks View Post
How will I shiv, bro?? How will I shiv?!
Quote: Originally Posted by OrtaDex View Post
Throwing knives, bro. Throwing knives.
Port Of Nowhere