Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I hate my Life

jchentso
12.28.2011 , 11:05 AM | #1
so i have been trying to collect the full champion set for myself and in the past 3-4 days i have got 4 of the champion leg tokens...even getting one of each set i end up with an extra token unless i get a healing set to...BUT I AM A SHADOW....isn't there some way to get some kind of refund for these useless tokens if not a full refund just something...or maybe a trade system for other tokens....

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 11:07 AM | #2
The whole system is stupid anyway.

It forces you to save up tokens to get gear that is INFERIOR to the gear you get instantly out of the bags? What the **** is that?

Scelerant
12.28.2011 , 11:08 AM | #3
Opened 12 bags now and only commendations, I'd kill for a duplicate at this point.
FYI, it’s not “elitist” to expect people to be competent at a task to which they have dedicated hundreds of hours.
Everything currently wrong with the Sith Warrior/JK design.
Sith Assassin Rotation Calculator progress.

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 11:10 AM | #4
That seems like horrible luck. I don't know how many I've opened, more than 12 for sure, but I have gotten a helmet, main hand, off hand, gloves, bracers, and two relics. =/

Recker
12.28.2011 , 11:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
That seems like horrible luck. I don't know how many I've opened, more than 12 for sure, but I have gotten a helmet, main hand, off hand, gloves, bracers, and two relics. =/
Yeah, I've been lucky in not getting any duplicates.

Let me ask this, do you folks have your pvp gear equipped when you open your bags? I'm wondering if there is roll that takes place, which determines what you will receive, based on the pvp gear you currently have equipped. But still, if that is how the system works, it should be able to identify which pieces you currently have in your bags, equipped or in your cargo hold.

There should be no duplicates given until you have filled all your slots out.
-Varmint-
Wound in the Force

Ashnazg
12.28.2011 , 11:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Recker View Post

There should be no duplicates given until you have filled all your slots out.
The system already makes it ridiculously easy to gear out, you want it EASIER yet?

Give me a break. Duplicates are fine, a little RNG never hurt anyone.

Torcer
12.28.2011 , 11:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
The system already makes it ridiculously easy to gear out, you want it EASIER yet?

Actually, it hurts people with lives beyond MMOs.

Lerdoc
12.28.2011 , 11:27 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post

This+that champion tokens aren't there just for show.

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 11:30 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Torcer View Post
Actually, it hurts people with lives beyond MMOs.
By giving people free gear? By the time I'd have enough centurion comms to buy a full set of PVP gear I WILL have a full set of champion gear from unassembled items alone. I have no doubt of this.

Meth
12.28.2011 , 11:39 AM | #10
I got 4 belts today, I'm going to use them to hang myself.