Companion Still Missing..

MeAliasX

Fourth attempt to fix the missing companion bug has, again, failed for me..

My Sith Warrior character Amae completed all content, i.e. completed the entire main story and subsequent DLC, before accepting the Ossus missions. Her companion Malavai Quinn hasn't been available since accepting the Ossus story quests. The only caveat was that she'd sided with the Republic on Iokath, so I believe the game mistakenly flagged him as having left. However, as she'd romanced him and they'd 'reunited' on Iokath, he should still be available. This was confirmed by Customer Service with my last ticket, who also told me that they can't restore him as they've been instructed not to.

The last three patches fixed the issues with the text on the companion page and returned him to his previous reputation level. But I am still unable to summon him from either the companion page or the Odessen terminal.

Further, my Sith Inquisitor Yas'mina who sided with Zash, saw Khem die in a machine, and then subsequently reunited with his zombie-self on Ossus still has him available on her companion page. The patch notes mentioned fixing his Alliance Alert, but should he still be available to those of us who completed the mistaken Alert...?

Fourth attempt to fix the missing companion bug has, again, failed for me..

My Sith Warrior character Amae completed all content, i.e. completed the entire main story and subsequent DLC, before accepting the Ossus missions. Her companion Malavai Quinn hasn't been available since accepting the Ossus story quests. The only caveat was that she'd sided with the Republic on Iokath, so I believe the game mistakenly flagged him as having left. However, as she'd romanced him and they'd 'reunited' on Iokath, he should still be available. This was confirmed by Customer Service with my last ticket, who also told me that they can't restore him as they've been instructed not to.

I was just about to post about losing Quinn, so thank you for starting a thread. Why is it taking so long to get this fixed when similar companion issues have already been fixed? I'm getting very frustrated and I'm afraid fixing this will get shoved onto the back burner now that there is a fresh batch of bugs to work on.

I have taken 4 characters through JUS and three of them lost the Iokath companion they retrieved from the companion locator terminal. You know, the terminal that lets us get the companions we didn't get through the story. (Apparently no one at Customer Service knows what this terminal does.)

Screenshot to illustrate the issue.

Character 1, my shiny new Consular. Consular skipped all prior story and jumped right into JUS. He was given both Dorne and Quinn as active companions. Yay!

Character 2, my main the Knight. He did all of the alerts except M1-4X and had all companions possible. When he started JUS the Quinn he retrieved from the Companion Locator Terminal moved from "Companions" to a different "Companions" tab and was no longer available to be summoned. It took two tickets and Customer Service restored him to the available to summon category. Sadly I don't have the e-mail they sent when they told me they could do this for me. So far so good. A little inconvenient, but worth the extra hassle.

Character 3, my Trooper. She did all of the alerts and had all available companions. Once again, when starting JUS the Quinn she retrieved from the Companion Locator Terminal moved from "Companions" to a different "Companions" tab and was no longer available to be summoned. Feeling confident since my Knight got him back I submitted a ticket. Three tickets later and I gave up. Customer Service was so clueless about what companions are available to whom by the end of Iokath and what the Companion Locator Terminal is for that it became pointless keep trying to explain it to them. By ticket three they said they couldn't restore Quinn regardless. Since my Knight had him restored I know that is just wrong and they couldn't be bothered to find out how.

Notice too, my Trooper who had all of the available companions has M1-4X, Yuun and C2-N2 listed under "Unavailable Companions", but they are, in fact available and also listed under "Other Followers".

Character 4, my Agent. He still has a lot of alerts to do, but he finished Iokath and retrieved Dorne from the Companion Locator Terminal. You guessed it! When he started JUS the Dorne he retrieved from the Companion Locator Terminal moved from "Companions" to a different "Companions" tab and was no longer available to be summoned.

Character 2, my main the Knight. He did all of the alerts except M1-4X and had all companions possible. When he started JUS the Quinn he retrieved from the Companion Locator Terminal moved from "Companions" to a different "Companions" tab and was no longer available to be summoned.

Same with my JK, who is also my main and lost the Quinn from the Odessen terminal when starting JUS