MAJOR BUG: Random Vehicles/Mounts only going player speed

ZeridanShear

Right now, on several characters, a number of random vehicles and mounts are not moving at the correct speeds. I have Speeder 5 on every alt of mine, and some are just moving at the exact same player movement speed when mounted.

Some examples of broken mounts/vehicles:

MSM JT-9 Jetpack

Lucky-77 Swoop

Kakkren Daggerstar

Eternal Empire Patroller

Etc., etc. etc.

But others, like the AC-PT Walker are moving at the expected Speeder 5 speed.

I've tried logging in/out, removing them from toolbars, switching around vehicles, and nothing. Given how much is paid for some of these mounts in both credits and cartel coins, please look at this ASAP.

• Dev Post

Thank you for reporting this issue around mount speed here. If Improved Speeder Piloting V is combined with the Guild Perk Mount Improvements III, it slows down most speeders currently. The majority of walkers and creatures seem to be unaffected by this.

We are currently working on a fix for the combination of those 2 perks.

• Dev Post

Thanks for the post ZedrianShear! I'm looking for some additional information here as we're looking at a few similar reports. Do you know if your Guild is using the Mount Improvements guild perk?

Right now, on several characters, a number of random vehicles and mounts are not moving at the correct speeds. I have Speeder 5 on every alt of mine, and some are just moving at the exact same player movement speed when mounted.

Some examples of broken mounts/vehicles:

MSM JT-9 Jetpack

Lucky-77 Swoop

Kakkren Daggerstar

Eternal Empire Patroller

Etc., etc. etc.

But others, like the AC-PT Walker are moving at the expected Speeder 5 speed.

I've tried logging in/out, removing them from toolbars, switching around vehicles, and nothing. Given how much is paid for some of these mounts in both credits and cartel coins, please look at this ASAP.