Can we PLEASE have an easier way to report cheats

TrixxieTriss

For the love of god, can you please give us an easier way report cheats.

“Right click” player name “report player for cheating”. (This should time stamp the players name, time, match and movements). This also makes it easier because many cheaters have “Alt” characters in place of normal letters in their names.

This can then create ticket options :

“Wintrading”

“Hacking”

“Exploiting”

“Lag Switching”

“Other”.

Once the ticket is generated, you add a brief description.

You should also be able to link proof to the ticket if you have it. But you shouldn’t need to if the anti cheat system is set correctly to detect hacks or exploits or lag switching.

If all of that is too hard or not possible because of the antiquated systems. Can you please tell us.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I am fine with the way it is now. I reported a thrower on the weekend and got a reply in like 4 minutes. Sure, its questionable what will be done, but they did take note quite fast. Its not about the way of reporting, but about the manpower they have at their disposal to solve the tickets.

I am fine with the way it is now. I reported a thrower on the weekend and got a reply in like 4 minutes. Sure, its questionable what will be done, but they did take note quite fast. Its not about the way of reporting, but about the manpower they have at their disposal to solve the tickets.

When you say you got a response? Do you mean in the game or an automated ticket response. Because they are very different things.

What annoys me the most is it’s impossible for me to make Alt letters on my keyboard because it has no number pad. So I have no way to report people with those letters in their name.

I also don’t want to spend my precious time writing out what happened and then nothing gets to the right people.

There needs to be a simplier way to report.