Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Moment I knew I loved (Her)

Karameck
03.06.2019 , 08:39 PM | #1
I intend to do a series of these, all from the point of view of the main Love Interest (LI) from the Vanilla class stories. The idea is to capture the moment the LI realized they loved/had fallen for the main character. I have intentionally left character names absent, and attempt to provide very few physical descriptions to leave the interpretation of just who the character being described is up to the reader. The goal is to offer a brief insight into how each LI may have felt or struggled with the realization.

I welcome both feedback, and contributions of other's ideas of what "the moment I knew I loved (them)" might have looked like. Hope everyone enjoys!

Malavai Quinn
Spoiler

Corso Riggs:
Spoiler

Aric Jorgan:
Spoiler

Lunafox
03.07.2019 , 03:52 AM | #2
What a wonderful idea and what a wonderful LI to begin with, you chose my favorite! Thanks for sharing your take on their moment. I like how you kept things vague enough so that everyone can feel like it's about them. I enjoyed this very much. I look forward to the rest. I'm going to rec this on Malavai's thread so that others will be sure to check this out. ^^
Well, I guess this is it, your Highnessness. So long!

Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Karameck
03.07.2019 , 09:30 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
What a wonderful idea and what a wonderful LI to begin with, you chose my favorite! Thanks for sharing your take on their moment. I like how you kept things vague enough so that everyone can feel like it's about them. I enjoyed this very much. I look forward to the rest. I'm going to rec this on Malavai's thread so that others will be sure to check this out. ^^
Thank you so much! <3

That really means a lot to me.

Goreshaga
03.07.2019 , 10:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Karameck View Post
She was undoubtedly beautiful. Her petite frame belied her lethal nature, and her movements were graceful and confident; almost as if she was performing a subtle dance with every motion.
This is absolutely not how I'd describe my own BT3 SW, and would probably fit my JK better.

Joke aside, that was a nice reading.
Waiting for the other LIs now

Karameck
03.07.2019 , 12:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
This is absolutely not how I'd describe my own BT3 SW, and would probably fit my JK better.

Joke aside, that was a nice reading.
Waiting for the other LIs now
Whoops, my bias is showing! Lol.

And, thanks! I know if won’t match everyone’s experience exactly, but I hope everyone can still get at least a little bit from it. I have a couple others I’ve started I’m just hoping around until I get one that feels “complete”.

Goreshaga
03.07.2019 , 12:53 PM | #6
Whoops, my bias is showing! Lol.

And, thanks! I know if won’t match everyone’s experience exactly, but I hope everyone can still get at least a little bit from it. I have a couple others I’ve started in just hoping around until I get one that feels “complete”.
Well, my first female SW was a BT2 that i wanted to be beautiful (and she would fit the description you gave), when we made a second one with my sister, we went for something pretty different.
So the end result is a tall, muscular, dark skinned lady with shaved head and a burn scar on the right side of her face that she got on Quesh, made to look imposing and menacing, like a predator. And you know just looking at her that she's very dangerous and you don't want to mess with her.
I'd not describe her as beautiful, but she has a real presence and a somewhat exotic charm to her, you can't miss her when she's in a room, and i totally love the result, which is why she's now my main SW.

I think it would match how he would probably feel and react, so no problem here for me (even if that's not exactly how i see my SW) ^^
Wondering who will be the next one now

FlameYOL
03.07.2019 , 01:10 PM | #7
Excellent work, I think this captures Quinn's unwillingness to fully give into love perfectly as well as how a female Sith Warrior might be seen through the Captain's eyes.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Karameck
03.07.2019 , 05:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Well, my first female SW was a BT2 that i wanted to be beautiful (and she would fit the description you gave), when we made a second one with my sister, we went for something pretty different.
So the end result is a tall, muscular, dark skinned lady with shaved head and a burn scar on the right side of her face that she got on Quesh, made to look imposing and menacing, like a predator. And you know just looking at her that she's very dangerous and you don't want to mess with her.
I'd not describe her as beautiful, but she has a real presence and a somewhat exotic charm to her, you can't miss her when she's in a room, and i totally love the result, which is why she's now my main SW.

I think it would match how he would probably feel and react, so no problem here for me (even if that's not exactly how i see my SW) ^^
Wondering who will be the next one now
Sounds like a very compelling character!

I'm not even sure who the next one will be myself. lol
Every time I think I'm close to finishing up the next I revisit it for more tweaks. I think I'm close though.

Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Excellent work, I think this captures Quinn's unwillingness to fully give into love perfectly as well as how a female Sith Warrior might be seen through the Captain's eyes.
Thank you so much!

Karameck
03.12.2019 , 10:52 AM | #9
Just completed Corso's entry. I have added it to the OP as well, and will continue to do so as I complete them for ease of access.

I am currently working on Aric Jorgan's, but as I really want to do my best to do it justice, I keep scrapping it and starting over.

Corso Riggs:
Spoiler

PaxSithari
03.12.2019 , 09:41 PM | #10
Just completed Corso's entry. I have added it to the OP as well, and will continue to do so as I complete them for ease of access.

I am currently working on Aric Jorgan's, but as I really want to do my best to do it justice, I keep scrapping it and starting over.
Wonderful!!! Love it. Corso is a sweet and cute romance, and you capture him very well.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik
RIP The Shadowlands