New SWTOR Player Looking for a Guild

sushimoncher

Hi,

My name is Davis. I just recently started playing SWTOR and really enjoying it. I would like to join a guild to play with. My character is a gunslinger named Sh'oti. If you're interested in inviting me let me know but I appreciate your consideration. I'm ok with using discord, I'm not a fan of it, but I'll make truce with it.

This why I hate guilds! No one is willing to accept me! When I complain like in FortNite when no one wants to play with me you all make fun of me! No one wants to play proper with me! So no I will never ever play with anyone! I never liked Discord and will never use it! Do you understand? So stop trolling me to join your guilds! You guys never play with me! And when I do play! You all only play with me once! So shut up!

This why I hate guilds! No one is willing to accept me! When I complain like in FortNite when no one wants to play with me you all make fun of me! No one wants to play proper with me! So no I will never ever play with anyone! I never liked Discord and will never use it! Do you understand? So stop trolling me to join your guilds! You guys never play with me! And when I do play! You all only play with me once! So shut up!

There are some good guilds and some friendly guilds but they are hard to find. You obviously want a pub side guild for new players ... try going to Fleet and asking .. use whisper in the Who area of finder or go look in conquest area for mid size conquest .. thus active and visit their web sites .. google them then ask if you can join. Its a pain in the butt but guilds do not seem to use the guild posting area all that much .. busy playing i guess ... but to be fair you dont really need a guild .. post in chat on fleet or on the planet you are on that you want to play with someone .. may work or not.