Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

any updates on the walmart canceled orders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
any updates on the walmart canceled orders

Khaosen
12.14.2011 , 11:07 AM | #11
Just got off the phone with Walmart Customer Service if you can even call it that. They said the shipping date for SWTOR is Dec 20th at the earliest. We deserve at least a week's extension on the preorder play time after having to deal with this bs.

ThorienM
12.14.2011 , 12:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Loniki View Post
Oh no doubt. Will most likely be the most screwed up launch in history. I imagine all these pre-launch people suddenly being locked out because two months of a pre-order is not enough time for BW to get a game to a customer.
LOL How about FIVE MONTHS? I preordered back on July 22 and Walmart is telling me the same thing. This is messed up.

Lunartiger
12.14.2011 , 01:35 PM | #13
I just spoke to Walmart about the newest canceled email I have gotten from them. They said that the vendor canceled all orders through Walmart and that Bio will be sending out the merchandise. As to how that will work I am not sure, all I know is they said I will get a refund in 5 days or so not including weekends so that puts me at Tuesday of next week at the earliest.
Then if there are any copies available at Bio, they didnt state whether or not i needed to call them and set something up or what. As to my preorder code I have no idea what will happen with that. I am guessing I will not be seeing the game till mid January now.