Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

any updates on the walmart canceled orders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
any updates on the walmart canceled orders

zakyra
12.13.2011 , 04:59 PM | #1
just wondering if anyone had anything to add,

backstory: ordered from walmart website, on beginning of dec site then show'd ordered canceled, then we received email saying it was an error that caused website to show canceled, order will still go thru, and now the website shows processing

saw that some ppl are saying our orders wont be shipped until 12/20/11

the website for my order still says "processing" without a ship date

just wondering if anyone has any updated info?
__zakara__zakera__zak'ra__zakora__zakura__zakyra__

The SIX Legacy: the six sides of ZAK

Loniki
12.13.2011 , 05:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by zakyra View Post
just wondering if anyone had anything to add,

backstory: ordered from walmart website, on beginning of dec site then show'd ordered canceled, then we received email saying it was an error that caused website to show canceled, order will still go thru, and now the website shows processing

saw that some ppl are saying our orders wont be shipped until 12/20/11

the website for my order still says "processing" without a ship date

just wondering if anyone has any updated info?
Well mine went back to processing but I was really expecting it to go to shipped. If it does not arrive by the 20th I will blame BW fully. How much of a pre-order do they need to get the frakking game to me on time. This is beyond rediculous.

EWolfe
12.13.2011 , 05:02 PM | #3
See you AFTER launch!
Collectors VIP

Nobrandminda
12.13.2011 , 05:05 PM | #4
I talked to Wal-mart Customer Service on Saturday (Dec. 10th).

As of that day, they still said that they wouldn't be able ship until the game's official release on 12/20.

I doubt their policy has changed in the last three days. If it had, they probably would have shipped it already, or at least e-mailed us saying something about it.

Loniki
12.13.2011 , 05:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EWolfe View Post
See you AFTER launch!
Oh no doubt. Will most likely be the most screwed up launch in history. I imagine all these pre-launch people suddenly being locked out because two months of a pre-order is not enough time for BW to get a game to a customer.

zakyra
12.13.2011 , 05:13 PM | #6
im not so much into laying blame, but i do wish walmart would update my order confirmation on their website so a day i can expect it to be shipped

if they wont ship until 12/20, then show 12/20 on the site, otherwise ill just keep thinking it could be earlier

APhantasm
12.13.2011 , 05:39 PM | #7
im not so much into laying blame, but i do wish walmart would update my order confirmation on their website so a day i can expect it to be shipped

if they wont ship until 12/20, then show 12/20 on the site, otherwise ill just keep thinking it could be earlier
Agreed

SethTheSith
12.13.2011 , 06:06 PM | #8
How I envy those who got their CEs from Origin.

A lot of action while the forums were down that is of interest to us folks:

• I saw a tweet from an official source saying there was no reason why any retailer shouldn't have our products to us by the 20th.
  • I got an email at 4:30 am est from a walmart cs rep that my CE was going to be delivered on the 20th. (Dec. 13)
  • Also, while the forums were down, most of us have received pending transactions on our funds, so that may mean shipping could start soon.

Our chance at getting CEs by the 20th is looking better than it has in weeks, but don't get too hopeful, we can't be sure BioWare/Walmart will come through for us stragglers.

It's a shame they aren't doing more to help us, or even acknowledge the problem. This has been a terrible experience for all of us CE purchasers involved with both Walmart and BioWare.

Enjoy your EA for now, don't waste any of it, because we may be forgotten at launch.

zakyra
12.13.2011 , 06:52 PM | #9
thanks for the info seththesith

i just want something on my order that says when it will be shipped

if u go in like u are a new order for the se, it says should receive by dec 22 for all shipping options

so hopefully that means that it wont be dec 29th or jan 2012

but if it still says "processing" on the 20th ill just order a de

sad but i dont trust them after the cancel fiasco

wish we could just see the order saying shipped or will ship with a date

IlexGlabra
12.13.2011 , 07:00 PM | #10
wish we could just see the order saying shipped or will ship with a date
This. 1000 times, this.