Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I seem to be the only one that likes same server PVP and FPs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I seem to be the only one that likes same server PVP and FPs

Michaelphoenix
12.28.2011 , 10:29 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Senefera View Post
I LOVE same server PvP! <3
Meet a premade you hate, then form your own. Finding your nemesis is what makes PvP more than just a bunch of moving pixels. Xserver makes me feel I might as well PvE. There's no.. depth.

Edit reason: premature posting..
Exactly!....i swear x-server only caters to the anti-social jerks who only want to greif and stroke e-peen
Collector's Edition VIP Key Holder (has the joke gotten old yet?)

Dawning_Enmity
12.28.2011 , 10:38 AM | #12
Same server pvp is amazing, As you progress you start to learn who is who, who you can go toe to toe with, who to avoid, and who to rolflamo stomp.

yellowledbetter
12.28.2011 , 10:40 AM | #13
I'm not giving out my vent info to random people in warzones and I can only type "PASS THE BALL" so hard. What does being anti social have to do with anything? I protect my interests by not passing out guild vent info like candy and forming an army of level 11 snipers is pretty much a waste of time anyway.

Open cross server and make the pre mades fight each other. Queue times drop also. It's win win. If you're so desperate for a connection, then YOU invite xxxjedikillaxxx the level 13 marauder into your vent and have a blast. As for me, I would like to queue solo and know I have a chance at winning.

fugutaiten
12.28.2011 , 12:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawning_Enmity View Post
Same server pvp is amazing, As you progress you start to learn who is who, who you can go toe to toe with, who to avoid, and who to rolflamo stomp.

/signed

Senefera
12.28.2011 , 12:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by yellowledbetter View Post
I'm not giving out my vent info to random people in warzones and I can only type "PASS THE BALL" so hard. What does being anti social have to do with anything? I protect my interests by not passing out guild vent info like candy and forming an army of level 11 snipers is pretty much a waste of time anyway.

Open cross server and make the pre mades fight each other. Queue times drop also. It's win win. If you're so desperate for a connection, then YOU invite xxxjedikillaxxx the level 13 marauder into your vent and have a blast. As for me, I would like to queue solo and know I have a chance at winning.
Of course you don't give out vent info to first random person you see.
But lets say you've been grouped up with this player who does an amazing job time after time after time. After a while you'll be "Great we have X with us today, boys! Keep him up, that's one helluva player!" and suddenly you found yourself a new team member.

I found most of my best online friends like that.
Charna Lord Calypho
Pre dinner Sage.
(It's good for you)

Dreadspectre
12.28.2011 , 12:34 PM | #16
Most people have nothing against same server warzones etc. The problem is that without cross server warzones we get....:

Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball
Huttball

fugutaiten
12.28.2011 , 12:54 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawning_Enmity View Post

/signed