Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am done.

BoDiE
12.28.2011 , 10:06 AM | #21
Nice attention seek. Bye

Repefe
12.28.2011 , 10:08 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
There are enough level 50s on my server to have our own bracket.

The only point you have proven is that you are an extremely slow leveler and terrible at MMOs.
Good MMO players burn through the game so they have nothing to do at max level ^^. That does not click.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

wtb_skillz
12.28.2011 , 10:12 AM | #23
Also has been said several times that 50 brackets will come. When a small majority of a server is 50 making a 50 bracket sucks. There are no brackets to combat low queue times. You should be happy losing is fast gives great XP and the commedations and valor is close. Take your beatings make some friends soon you too will be 50 and stomping. I also just dont see how you lose ALL the time track your wins and losses over a week and im sure its not as totally bad as you say it is. People like to remember only the bad things that happen. I mean if you are Empire I assume you get a lot of huttball and this would mean your side is over populated which would mean you cant possibly always get the 50s unless you are the most unlucky person in the world. If you are Republic at least you dont have to play constant huttball and once again running into the same group all the time is unlikely. Delay queue for like 5-10 minutes maybe? The servers have plenty of people on a full queue server unless its REALLY late at night I rarely see the same Empire each game. If you are losing to everyone then your luck is even worse then imagined.

Also if as stated there are plenty of 50s on your server, and you yourself are 50 why not form a premade of your own and see how other side lives.
Lothario Leader of Malevolent Empire Tarro Blood
Guild Site
Recruit Post
Follow us on Twitter @Malevolent_SWOR

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 10:13 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
Good MMO players burn through the game so they have nothing to do at max level ^^. That does not click.
I didn't burn through anything. I did the same content you are doing. I didn't skip dialog. I did every flashpoint while leveling. I did space combat. I did PVP.

So what now? I guess you are just slow.

VaJJ
12.28.2011 , 10:15 AM | #25
Space Bar Space Bar Space Bar Space Bar Space Bar 1 Space Bar Space Bar Space Bar Space Bar 1 Space Bar Space Bar Space Bar Space Bar 1 - Chose Dark Side option. YAY I'm level 50 now!

Repefe
12.28.2011 , 10:19 AM | #26
I didn't burn through anything. I did the same content you are doing. I didn't skip dialog. I did every flashpoint while leveling. I did space combat. I did PVP.

So what now? I guess you are just slow.
If you spent reasonable amount of time in the game (less than 20 hours a week), you wouldn't be nowhere near 50.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

JreL
12.28.2011 , 10:21 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MrTerrito View Post
Wasn't the official release of this game Dec 20th? 8 days? Alright, let's just say 2 weeks for all the early access business. Relax, there is alot to do imo on the way to lvl 50, and if you got bored of the PvP system already then you have really high standards, or a short attention span. Give the developers a month or two, I think this game started with a reasonable amount of PvP content.
Realize there was a whole beta worth full of complaints of the PVP system right? They failed to listen; BW is riding off the name, wont last long because this game is utter ****.

And for the record us 50's didn't BURN through anything. This game is seriously *********** easy to level in. We're not burning through it; you're just terrible. Here is some help, pickup quest, run to placemarker on map, kill X amount mobs / retrive X amount of items. Move to next Marker, repeat, run to base turn in. Repeat.

Tetseu
12.28.2011 , 10:22 AM | #28
There are enough level 50s on my server to have our own bracket.

The only point you have proven is that you are an extremely slow leveler and terrible at MMOs.
Or i have a life.....

EmperorTeknoman
12.28.2011 , 10:22 AM | #29
Thanks for sharing. You won't be missed.
"You see I am not a monster; just ahead of the curve."

kaelthun
12.28.2011 , 10:22 AM | #30
I heard there was endgame content in WoW, enjoy your pandas no?

How about some Heroes of Newerth or League of Legends?

Age of Conan, Star Trek Online and a few other games are F2P now.

Y U STILL HERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Proud member of the Cheapest Edition Club
It's not hard to lose my attention. Just start trolling.