Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am done.

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 09:52 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MrTerrito View Post
If I could pick one thing to be added to this game it would full premade vs premades, preferably for rating/ranking. Once again though, game has been out for a couple weeks, I expect this to be at the very least, mentioned in the next couple of months, those are my expectations. Hey I may even just take a break once D3 comes out and wait for it, but for now, I'm still content.
That would be nice. I can't take PVP seriously in games full of low levels. It's not even fun beating them.

kaelthun
12.28.2011 , 09:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
That would be nice. I can't take PVP seriously in games full of low levels. It's not even fun beating them.
I thought you were leaving?

Also, you realize that if you run into a warzone you might get killed right? That PvP isn't just a cakewalk with free cake at the end and possibly some cake after? That it might require you to compensate for fail pugs in the end? No? You didn't realize any of this from the dozens of videos out there showing warzone PvP pre-launch? You didn't realize this from all the QQ that's been around since beta 1?
Proud member of the Cheapest Edition Club
It's not hard to lose my attention. Just start trolling.

Zaskaszh
12.28.2011 , 09:58 AM | #13
I've already gotten one warning for pointing out perceived fallacies...I'm not getting another.
"Welcome to today's MMO generation mate, the single worst, entitled generation ever seen. - BegaTasty"

Repefe
12.28.2011 , 09:59 AM | #14
Sry, but we won't miss you. There are too many cry babies in TOR to care.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

wtb_skillz
12.28.2011 , 10:00 AM | #15
lol.. first of all you can't even do a full premade.

Second of all, I'm teaching anyone a damn thing.

You are right though, I probably should not have bought the game in the first place.

P.S. LOL at your guild website. Plan to be hardcore PVP guild? Wut... Guess you didn't do your research either!
Yes we plan to Hardcore PvP while not raiding. Where Hardcore in this sense would mean "Playing a lot". "Not* teaching anyone a damn thing" is what I assume you meant, so cant complain if you dont want to be a part of the solution. I said we are a hardcore operation guild and plan to pvp a lot when NOT raiding. I know reading is tough. Sorry I dont have your problem I have friends and I win almost all my PvP sucks to be you. Even when I group with guild mates in the lower levels...oh well not everyone can be lucky there always has to be a loser on one side.
Lothario Leader of Malevolent Empire Tarro Blood
Guild Site
Recruit Post
Follow us on Twitter @Malevolent_SWOR

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 10:01 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by kaelthun View Post
I thought you were leaving?

Also, you realize that if you run into a warzone you might get killed right? That PvP isn't just a cakewalk with free cake at the end and possibly some cake after? That it might require you to compensate for fail pugs in the end? No? You didn't realize any of this from the dozens of videos out there showing warzone PvP pre-launch? You didn't realize this from all the QQ that's been around since beta 1?
I was in the beta since June. A lot of people figured the lack of brackets was just a beta thing.

Anyway, I'm not sure how you got "you just want a cake walk" out of "I don't enjoy stomping level 10s".

BUT OK!

I want a challenge, not an artificial challenge that is "Which team has more level 50s". I want to fight people that are the same level as me and with similar gear. The best team wins (except in huttball, then the team with the most gimmicks wins).

DuranuLithdel
12.28.2011 , 10:03 AM | #17
Haters gotta Hate
The Lithdel Legacy
Duranu, Jedi Sage lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant

Repefe
12.28.2011 , 10:03 AM | #18
I want a challenge, not an artificial challenge that is "Which team has more level 50s". I want to fight people that are the same level as me and with similar gear. The best team wins (except in huttball, then the team with the most gimmicks wins).
BW stated they will introduce rated warzones after launch. For now you can just sit back and enjoy all the aspects of the game or unsub and wait for the rated play.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

Tetseu
12.28.2011 , 10:05 AM | #19
and my point is proven. lvl 50 killing lowbies - OF COURSE ITS BORING DUDE - its not ment to be AWESOME 2 shotting people...LOL. Jeez some people man.

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 10:06 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Tetseu View Post
and my point is proven. lvl 50 killing lowbies - OF COURSE ITS BORING DUDE - its not ment to be AWESOME 2 shotting people...LOL. Jeez some people man.
There are enough level 50s on my server to have our own bracket.

The only point you have proven is that you are an extremely slow leveler and terrible at MMOs.