Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am done.

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 09:35 AM | #1
I am tired of having 4 level 13 snipers on my team every game.

Tired of a PVP system that rewards incompetence.

Tired of huttball, want to do real PVP.

BAI!

MrRaptorJesus
12.28.2011 , 09:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post

Tired of a PVP system that rewards incompetence.

You were tired of being rewarded?

Senefera
12.28.2011 , 09:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MrRaptorJesus View Post
I rofl'd.
Charna Lord Calypho
Pre dinner Sage.
(It's good for you)

MrTerrito
12.28.2011 , 09:40 AM | #4
Wasn't the official release of this game Dec 20th? 8 days? Alright, let's just say 2 weeks for all the early access business. Relax, there is alot to do imo on the way to lvl 50, and if you got bored of the PvP system already then you have really high standards, or a short attention span. Give the developers a month or two, I think this game started with a reasonable amount of PvP content.

wtb_skillz
12.28.2011 , 09:43 AM | #5
I am tired of people who do 0 research about a game and had false expectations with what to expect. This is NOT a hardcore PvP game by any stretch at least not right now. Stop raging I highly doubt you get 13s every time. Make a group yourself then you can teach people how to do "Real PvP". I mean since you are a real PvPer and all I assume you are on a PvP server shouldnt be hard to find people. I suppose whining constantly vs doing anything is probably easier though...which I can get behind.
Lothario Leader of Malevolent Empire Tarro Blood
Guild Site
Recruit Post
Follow us on Twitter @Malevolent_SWOR

Deffin
12.28.2011 , 09:44 AM | #6
But the real question is not why you're leaving. But who gets your stuff?

Can I have it?

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 09:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MrTerrito View Post
Wasn't the official release of this game Dec 20th? 8 days? Alright, let's just say 2 weeks for all the early access business. Relax, there is alot to do imo on the way to lvl 50, and if you got bored of the PvP system already then you have really high standards, or a short attention span. Give the developers a month or two, I think this game started with a reasonable amount of PvP content.
I am 50.

What PVP content? Huttball? Huttball isn't PVP it's a gimmicky piece of ****.

I never see the others.

*waits for "HURR DURR GO REPUB"*

*continues*

Ilum? There is no point to it other than daily quests. There is nothing to fight over, just trade caps back and forth to complete quests. This already happens now and will continue to happen.

There is literally nothing else to do, all the PVE content at 50 is a buggy broken nightmare (heroic FPs/raids).

I don't have high standards, I expected bugs that were reported 7 months ago in beta to be fixed by now.

There is nothing fun or competitive about PVP. Yay I'm stomping level 15s. Yay my team is all level 15 and getting stomped. Yay I'm farming comms instead of trying to win. Yay I can turn in comms to get more comms that are worthless because I sometimes get a random piece of loot in a bag that is better than anything centurion comms get you. Woo!

Fun game.

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 09:47 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by wtb_skillz View Post
I am tired of people who do 0 research about a game and had false expectations with what to expect. This is NOT a hardcore PvP game by any stretch at least not right now. Stop raging I highly doubt you get 13s every time. Make a group yourself then you can teach people how to do "Real PvP". I mean since you are a real PvPer and all I assume you are on a PvP server shouldnt be hard to find people. I suppose whining constantly vs doing anything is probably easier though...which I can get behind.
lol.. first of all you can't even do a full premade.

Second of all, I'm teaching anyone a damn thing.

You are right though, I probably should not have bought the game in the first place.

P.S. LOL at your guild website. Plan to be hardcore PVP guild? Wut... Guess you didn't do your research either!

Niquity
12.28.2011 , 09:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MrRaptorJesus View Post
i approve this message! =)

MrTerrito
12.28.2011 , 09:51 AM | #10
If I could pick one thing to be added to this game it would full premade vs premades, preferably for rating/ranking. Once again though, game has been out for a couple weeks, I expect this to be at the very least, mentioned in the next couple of months, those are my expectations. Hey I may even just take a break once D3 comes out and wait for it, but for now, I'm still content.