Letter from the companions (or other characters) contest

Iheaca

I see many people complain that we do not get that many interactions with the companions and I tend to agree.

While cutscenes are not that easy to make, I guess that in-game mails are far easier to put in place.

But you potentially do not have that many resources to put on this kind of tiny things which are, however making the game live, and some of our hearts beat a little faster sometimes. So...

Why don't you organise a contest where everyone can propose letters from in-game characters to the PC? You could even use some more active people of the forum to be part of the selection team, I am pretty sure that there are people that would be glad to do that.

Reward winners with cartel coins, or special items, credit them on the mail and you get content and happy people.

I see many people complain that we do not get that many interactions with the companions and I tend to agree.

While cutscenes are not that easy to make, I guess that in-game mails are far easier to put in place.

But you potentially do not have that many resources to put on this kind of tiny things which are, however making the game live, and some of our hearts beat a little faster sometimes. So...

Why don't you organise a contest where everyone can propose letters from in-game characters to the PC? You could even use some more active people of the forum to be part of the selection team, I am pretty sure that there are people that would be glad to do that.

Reward winners with cartel coins, or special items, credit them on the mail and you get content and happy people.

I would seriously be on board with this as it sounds like a lot of fun and challenging because you'd have to get into the mind of the companion the letter would be from. Also, maybe not make the letters just from LIs too?

I would seriously be on board with this as it sounds like a lot of fun and challenging because you'd have to get into the mind of the companion the letter would be from. Also, maybe not make the letters just from LIs too?

I actually purposedly said companions and not LIs. :) I think that letters from companions, or even other characters, just saying hello and mentioning something they thought about, saw or did is nice too.