Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twitch Livestream - November 14th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Twitch Livestream - November 14th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.13.2018 , 09:26 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Charles and I will be jumping on a livestream tomorrow from 9AM Pacific for about 30-45 minutes to go over the Guild changes coming in 5.10. This will include leveling, perks, etc. Most of what we will cover has been discussed in the forum posts in the PTS forum. We'll also work on addressing some of the feedback we have seen popup since going on PTS.

Where: twitch.tv/swtor
When: Nov 14th @ 9AM Pacific

We'll see you there!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Andryah
11.13.2018 , 09:52 AM | #2
Good to hear.

I'm sure you know you will be judged by some players by the feedback or questions that you do not answer rather then the ones you do answer.

So I encourage you to keep the recent improvements in communications we have seen going with this livestream as well.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Eshvara
11.13.2018 , 10:44 AM | #3
That's awesome! I always enjoy the live streams. Thanks Eric!
#Arcannite
For The Empire

casirabit
11.13.2018 , 11:25 AM | #4
Thanks.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

casirabit
11.13.2018 , 11:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Good to hear.

I'm sure you know you will be judged by some players by the feedback or questions that you do not answer rather then the ones you do answer.

So I encourage you to keep the recent improvements in communications we have seen going with this livestream as well.
This and even then some will still complain.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Lunafox
11.13.2018 , 01:41 PM | #6
Thank you, Eric. Good to know.
💥The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!💥

Totemdancer
11.13.2018 , 09:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Charles and I will be jumping on a livestream tomorrow from 9AM Pacific for about 30-45 minutes to go over the Guild changes coming in 5.10. This will include leveling, perks, etc. Most of what we will cover has been discussed in the forum posts in the PTS forum. We'll also work on addressing some of the feedback we have seen popup since going on PTS.

We'll see you there!

-eric
As usually Iíll still be a sleep at that time (middle of the night). So Eric, can please address the Desync issue in the live stream.

MandFlurry
11.13.2018 , 10:37 PM | #8
I wished it would be later in the day, as i will be at work. I hope us customers that do not like the Republic or Sith Empire can still stay in the Alliance that we like.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

Syal
11.14.2018 , 01:50 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We'll see you there!

-eric
hope to have some reply about the "why so much grind for Tier 5 gear requested" and "small guild conquest issue !"
SWTOR since 2012 !
Guild Force Unifiťe French PVE
The Leviathan

UlaVii
11.14.2018 , 01:12 PM | #10
Couldn't get home in time to watch the stream live since it started at 17:00 GMT so I couldn't ask these questions at the time. I just finished watching the recording of the stream and I already jumped on PTS last night to check out the updated guild features. As the leader of multiple active guilds with hundreds of members I am very interested in knowing the answers to these:

Please can you make the "top 5 CQ scoring characters" list into a "top 10 CQ legacy scorers" list as a lot of the guilds that give out prizes do so based on legacy and they have to total the scores manually. This usually takes me 1-2 hours each Monday night.

Can you remove the delay in sending mails to individual guild members? Each Monday after totaling up all my guild members character scores across 3 guilds I then have to send 20-30 prize mails. There is a 1 minute delay between being able to send each prize mail which drags a simple task out to over 30-40 minutes.

Will you be fixing the guild panel stealing chat focus bug?

Can you add a confirmation box for guild kicks? This will help with accidental large group kicks which still happen due to the group row selection bug still being present.

Will you be fixing the bug were we can't /w people with foreign characters in their name from the guild panel?

Can you make it so we can right click a name in chat and send a guild invite? It would help when people /w to join our guilds. Currently we have to either manually type their name or we do the "left click, then click the start and type /ginvite" method which is frustrating in itself because what tends to happen is as you type /g it switches you to guild chat and deletes part of the name you are trying to invite!

What is the maximum time duration or maximum number of rows displayed in the new guild log?

You told us that Reinforcement Components are bind on pickup (and we can see this on PTS) but are Reinforcement Modules also BoP?

Can you add guild logging for who sets the gold Primary Star on characters?

Can you fix the custom chat channel permission system with 5.10?

Can you post the CQ schedule in advance again like you have in the past?

Will you post the rotating perks schedule in advance so we can plan events around them?

Can you please sort the guild keys panel alphabetically? Currently a guild with several hundred characters has to cycle through 20+ pages to find someone even if their name is AAAAAAAAAAAA

Will you increase the number of strongholds a guild can own?

Will you be properly fixing the group select bug on the guild panel with 5.10?

Will you be fixing the guild ships and strongholds vanishing bug with 5.10?