Will the Inquisitors Get Zash in the Future?

fatsi

So, those who chose Khem over Zash are getting Khem back in Ossus. What about those who chose Zash? Since the one you did not choose - Zash too - is alive and gets dead on Nathema, why wouldn't we get Zash back too if we chose her over Khem in a later update? Since she survives in a body of a woman despite the fact that you chose Khem over her, the chances are she is - the Force willing! - even healthier if you allied with her. Can we not just get Zash in the form of that woman on Nathema? (and romance with her? :p)

seems unlikely but if Bioware can get Khem to return despite the uncertainty around the characters in question. as long as you sided with Zash on Taris with the mind prison, then Khem will be the one that will be sacrificed after reclaiming his body. it is unknown what Zash did in the meantime. Even so she will be plotting to kill you or control your body with another ritual regardless.

If Zash is ever to become a comp? her enthusiasm and desiresneeds to be curbed for good and that means proving that her ability in the force is inferior to yours in a fair fight. as soon as she gets the idea that she clearly underestimated her former apprentice and that she has to accept her place besides you.

I doubt she'd join you otherwise so long as she believes she has something on you. Sith don't share power, they take it, even if it means killing their opponent and taking what is theirs to do it.

Isn't she in one Crypt of Essence pillar which essentially kills the people in the Crypt. I know during that fight with Gemni you have to destroy the Crypt so I would guess she is dead now since she didn't have a chance to take over another form.
Khem is in that pillar if you sided with Zash, and Zash is if you sided with Khem.